AAU Recruitment 2021 – 17 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|AAU Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Assam Agricultural University (AAU)|
|Post Names||Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer, Deputy Registrar (Personnel), Deputy Comptroller, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer, Assistant Comptroller, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer(Civil/ Electrical)|
|Closing Date||11th November 2021|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Deputy Registrar (Personnel)||01|
|Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)||03|
AAU Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualifications & Experience
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Superintending Engineer||(1) Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University or AMIE (India) in Civil Engineering
(2) Minimum 12 years of service experience of which 5 years should be in the rank of Executive Engineer in design and supervision in Roads and buildings works
(3) Experience in Accounts
|Executive Engineer||(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or AIME (India) in Civil Engineering,
(2) 10 years experience of which at least 5 years experience in the rank of Assistant Executive Engineer in design, construction, and supervision of roads and buildings, work estimates and maintenance of water supply system including installation of
Deep Tube well.
1) Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 15 years of experience of which at least 5 years should be in the rank of Assistant Executive Engineer in design, construction and supervision of roads and buildings, work estimates and maintenance of water supply system including installation of Deep Tube well
|Deputy Registrar (Personnel)||Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce of a recognized University. At least 10 years experience dealing with administrative matters in the Govt. Offices or in the Educational Institutions of which at least 5 years in the rank of Assistant Registrar or its equivalent|
|Deputy Comptroller||a) Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce of a recognized University.
b) At least 10 years experience dealing with accounts & audit in a supervisory capacity in Govt. offices or Educational Institute of standing including at least 5 years experience in the rank of Accounts Officer or its equivalent rank.
|Deputy Librarian||Bachelor’s degree in any field of study. Master’s degree in Library and Information Science of a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B (Grade Point 3.50-4.49) in a UGC seven-point scale|
|Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer||a) Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce of a recognized University.
b) Ten years experience out of which at least five years should be in administration in a responsible supervisory position not below the rank of A.S.O. or Equivalent in offices or Educational Institutions
|Assistant Comptroller||a. Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science & Commerce of a recognized University.
b. Candidates must have passed one of the following examinations.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institution or AMIE (India) in Civil or Diploma in the concerned field with at least 5 years professional experience.|
|Junior Engineer(Civil/ Electrical)||Three years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized institution with 2-3 years Working experience|
AAU Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
- Minimum – 38 Years
- Maximum – 45 Years
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Superintending Engineer||Rs. 30,000 -1,10,000 + GP: 16,900|
|Executive Engineer||Rs. 30,000 -1,10,000 + GP:14,500|
|Deputy Registrar (Personnel)||Rs. 30,000- 1,10,000 + GP: 14,500|
|Deputy Comptroller||Rs. 30,000- 1,10,000 + GP: 14,500|
|Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer||Rs.30,000- 1,10,000 + GP: 13,900|
|Assistant Comptroller||Rs. 30,000- 1,10,000 + GP: 13,900|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 30,000-1,10,000 + GP: 12,700|
|Junior Engineer(Civil/ Electrical)||Rs. 22,000-87,000 + GP: 9,700|
AAU Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
The application fee is to be deposited with the application on online mode only. The prescribed fee is Rs. 300/- in the case of general candidates and Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ ST/ DAC/ EWS candidates
How To Apply For AAU Recruitment 2021?
- Open the official site.
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- On the Home, Page Candidates can see the Advertisement.
- Download the Advt. No. 5/2021.
- Read the information given in the Advertisement.
- If you meet up the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
AAU Recruitment 2021 Notification, Online Registration Link
|AAU Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the AAU Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|