ACTREC Jobs Notification 2022: Apply Offline for 1 Senior Resident Vacancy for Post Graduate, MD/ DNB
ACTREC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 1 Senior Resident Post has been released on the official website at actrec.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Advanced Center for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-12.
|Organization Name||Advanced Center for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, MD/ DNB|
ACTREC Post Details
Senior Resident: 1 Post
- Qualification: MD/ DNB (Anaesthesia) or equivalent Post Graduate degree in Anaesthesiology recognized by National Medical Council.
- Salary Details: Rs. 101000/- per month
- Age Limit: 40 years as of 27th December 2021
- Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PH
- Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, scanned copies of Pancard, Qualification certificate, and experience certificate sent to the email email@example.com on or before 12th January 2022.
Notification Date: 31st December 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 12th January 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 13th January 2022
Official Notification : Click Here