AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 SRF, Project Technician Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-01-14.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|Post Name||SRF, Project Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS, MPH, NET, M. Sc, 12th, B. Sc|
AIIMS Jodhpur Post Details
Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Project Technician Grade III: 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. in Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Life Science with minimum of two years of Research Experience in related field. The Candidate should have qualified any “National Level Examination” (e.g. CSIRUGC, NET, ICMR etc.) MBBS with two-year research experience. MBBS/BDS/BAMS with Master of Public Health (MPH).
- Project Technician Grade III: 12th Science with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (DMLT)/PMW/Radiology/Radiography. 12th with one year DMLT plus one-year relevant experience in a recognized organization. 12th Science with two years’ field/laboratory experience in Government recognized organization. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 03 years’ experience.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Project Technician Grade III: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Project Technician Grade III: 30 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of WalkIn-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience.
Notification Date: 23rd December 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 14th January 2022
Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here