Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assitant Admit Card 2021
About Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assitant Recruitment :
Anantapur DCC Bank has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Staff Assistnat/ Clerks & Assistant Manager. The total number of Vacancies for the000s1e Posts were 67 Vacancies. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 19.11.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 03.12.2021.
Check the other details regarding the Admit Card from below.
|Origination Name||Anantapur DCC Bank|
|Name of Post||Staff Assistnat/ Clerks & Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancy||86 Posts|
|Exam Date||December, 2021|
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam.
About Exam :–
Anantapur DCC Bank will conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Staff Assistnat/ Clerks & Assistant Manager in December, 2021.
Date of Exam : December, 2021
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Anantapur DCC Bank in Anantapur DCC Bank are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Anantapur DCC Bank in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Anantapur DCC Bank. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Anantapur DCC Bank or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Anantapur DCC Bank|
|Post Name||Staff Assistnat/ Clerks & Assistant Manager|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||December, 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available from December, 2021|
How To Download Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assitant Admit Card :-
- Visit the official website of Anantapur DCC Bank.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the Admit Card in your Phone or PC.
- Take 2-3 copies of Admit Card before going to Exam Hall.
Check Exam Pattern Details :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 100 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- The duration of test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- This test would be consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions/ Marks|