APSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern / Selection Process
APSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2022
Hello Aspirants, Here in this Article we will discuss the Syllabus of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Forest Ranger. Those Candidates who Applied in these Posts can Prepare according to the below details. Candidates can Check the Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process from Below…………
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Forest Ranger|
|No. of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Dates of Application Submission||28.12.2021 to 27.01.2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||Not Provided|
|No. of Marks||600 Marks|
|Time Duration||3 Hrs / 2 Hrs|
|Negative Marking||Not Given|
|Minimum Passing Marks||Not Given|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The standard of these subjects shall be that of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Written Examination Will be of 600 Marks (4 Papers).
|Subject||Type of Examination||Marks||Duration|
|English (Essay, Precis writing etc.)||Conventional essay type||100||3 Hrs|
|General Knowledge||OMR||100||2 Hrs|
|Optional Subject-I||-Do-||200||2 Hrs|
|Optional Subject-II||-Do-||200||2 Hrs|
Candidates have to choose any two of the following optional subjects (One paper each subject)
- Computer Applications/ Computer Science
- Engineering (Agricultural/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
- Environmental Science
- Veterinary Science
Note: No candidate shall be allowed to take more than one subject from the following groups:
- Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering & Veterinary Science.
- Chemistry & Chemical Engineering.
- Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Computer Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics Engineering.
- Mathematics & Statistics.
Detailed Syllabus will be Provided Soon.
Candidates who qualify the written examination must pass a Walking Test covering a distance of 25 km for Male Candidates and 16 km for Female Candidates within 4 (four) hours on foot followed by a medical examination by the Medical Board and those candidates found fit in the above will be required to produce a health certificate signed by the Medical Board in the form prescribed in Article 49 of the Civil Service Regulation of the corresponding Rules in the supplementary rules testifying the candidate’s sound hearing and general physical fitness for rough outdoor work in the Forest Department and to the fact that he bears on his body the marks of successful vaccination.
- Interview Will be of 75 Marks.
The Candidates who pass the Walking test (after qualifying the written examination) and found fit in the medical examination will be called for interview.
Documents/ Certificates to Be Produced at The Time Of Interview-
The hardcopy of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with Self-attested copies and other items specified in the Intimation Letter./Admit Card for interview are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the Interview:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Central/State Board clearly indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- Certificates & Mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark-sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Experience certificates, whenever specifically mentioned in the advertisement (The experience column of the online application form should be filled as and when specifically mentioned in the advertisement/online application form).
- Caste certificate in Assam Govt. format by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC/MOBC, from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and the village/town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate in Assam Govt. Format (wherever necessary).
- Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/ad-hoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
- The candidates will have to submit Declaration Form-A, related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No:ABP.69/2019/17 dated Dispur, the 6 th November/2019 which may be downloaded from the official website of APSC www.apsc.nic.in (Forms & Downloads Section)
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
Important Link Area for APSC Forest Ranger Syllabus:
|Official Website||Click Here|