APSCHE Notification 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the University||Andhra University|
|Name of the Course||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Last date for Registration||15th Oct,2021|
|Status||Online Registration Released.|
APSCHE Notification 2021 Admission Details:
Interested candidates are advised to visit the Official site and Register online from 10.10.2021 to 12.10.2021 and upload scanned copies of Valid NATA / JEE Score card and all other relevant certificates is Mandatory.
AP B.Arch Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidates should have pass Under Graduate 5-year B. Arch.
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/’non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order,1974,as subsequently amended.
- iii. No candidate shall be admitted to B. Arch course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject as the case may be.
- All candidates need to qualify an Aptitude Test i.e., NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture for admission in to B.Arch. course. Therefore, all candidates who have passed in any other aptitude test in
- Architecture conducted by other authorities shall also be required to qualify NATA-2021 in order to be eligible for admission in to the B.Arch. course.
Age Criteria for B.Arch Admissions in Andhra Pradesh :
There are no minimum or maximum age limit criteria to be eligible for B.Arch admission in Andhra Pradesh.
APSCHE Notification 2021 Registration Fee:
OC candidates have to pay the processing fee of Rs 1500, BC candidates Rs 1300 and SC/ST candidates Rs 800 through online payment.
AP B.Arch 2021 Important Dates:
|Online Registration, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification||10thOct,2021 to 15th Oct,2021 till 5:00PM.|
|Edit Option in Application for Online Registered Candidates||16th Oct,2021, from 10:00AM to 5:00PM.|
|Display of List of Registered candidates & call for corrections if any through E-mail.||24th Oct to 25th Oct 2021 up to 12 noon. Objections received after 12 noon will not be considered.|
|Display of Final list of Registered Candidates and Assigning of State Architecture Ranks (SAR).||27th Oct,2021 (Subjected to receipt of raw score pertaining to JEE-2021 Paper -II from NTA)|
|Exercising of Web Options||28th&29th Oct,2021|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates will be placed in the website (Phase-I), Allotment of seats
|2 nd Nov,2021|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment receipt (Phase – I)||3 rd, 4th, & 5th Nov 2021|
|Commencement of Class work||4th Nov 2021|
|Intimation of Vacancy Position by the colleges to the Convener||6 th Nov 2021 up to 12 noon.|
|College wise declaration of Vacant seats available||6 th Nov 2021 after 7PM|
|Exercising Web Options for Phase – II counseling||7 th & 8th Nov 2021|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates will be placed in the website (Phase-II), Final Allotment of seats (After 7PM)||10th Nov 2021|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment receipt (Phase – II)||12th Nov 2021|
|Issue of Spot Admissions Guidelines for left over convener quota seats in the Private Architecture colleges in AP.||12thNov, 2021|
How to Register APSCHE Admission 2021?
- Go to the Official site of APSCHE website.
- Click the AP B.Arch notification 2021 notification on the Home screen.
- Read the Notification and Click Online Registration for B.Arch-2021
- The Application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form and pay the registration fee then upload the documents.
- Finally click submit button and print the registration form.