APSSB MTS Admit Card 2022
About Recruitment :
Government Of Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board, Itanagar invited the online application recruitment process for the various post. The total no of vacancies was 92. The opening date of online application was 10/11/2019 and last date to apply was 10/12/2019. Most of the eligible candidates have applied for these post. For latest updates stay connected with us.
Selection Process :
The Selection of Candidates will be based on Written Examination
About Exam :
Candidates have to appear in the written examination conducted by the board. The written exam will be based on the multiple type question of 300 Marks. There will be 3 section in the exam i.e. English, Maths, General Knowledge. Each Section will have 50 no of questions of 2 marks each.
|Department Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Exam Date||Will be Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Will be Notified Soon|
Exam Pattern :
- Written Exam Consist Of 3 Sections Namely (General English, Elementary Math, General Knowledge).
- Total Question Will Be 150 (50 Section Each).
- Total Marks 300 (50*2).
- Time Duration Will Be 03 Hour.
- There Will Be Negative Marking Of 1/4 Mark For Incorrect Answer.
|S. No.||Subject||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English||50 (2 Marks Each)||100|
|2||Elementary Maths||50 (2 Marks Each)||100|
|3||General Knowledge||50 (2 Marks Each)||100|
About Admit Card :
Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) and the date for downloading admit card will be notified soon. Mail will be sent by the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) on the candidate’s registered mobile no. and email ids. From that link candidate can download their admit card. No admit card will be sent to their personal address by post, they have to download online only.
How To Download Admit Card :
- Step 1- Go through the official website of APSSB
- Step 2- Click on the link APSSB MTS Call Letter 2019
- Step 3- Fill the details like registration no, password, date of birth etc.
- Step 4- Click on submit button.
- Step 5- Download the admit card and print it.