Assam Police DEO Admit Card 2019 – 2021 SLPRB LDA/ Steno Exam Date
Assam Police DEO Admit Card 2021
About Recruitment & Advt. No.SLPRB/REC/MSFT/2019/22:-
Assam Police has recently announced about the recruitment of 2000 Posts of Ministerial Staff for Foreigner’s Tribunals (UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer, Gr.-III, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator, Copyist, Office Peon & Chowkidar). Many Eligible Candidates Filled their online application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting Application Form is started from 15.06.2019 & Conducted till the Date of 30.06.2019. More Details about the Recruitment is Provided Below.
All the Candidates filled there Online application form and Now they are waiting for the Exam. Soon the Written Exam will be Conducted First and The Date of Examination will be Announce on the Official website of Assam Police. More Details about the Exam is Provided below.
Examination Date: Announce Later
For the posts of UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator, Copyist, Office Peon and Chowkidar:
- Written Test
- Practical Test (Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator & Copyist)
- Physical Test and Viva-Voce (Office Peon and Chowkidar)
All the Candidates must Download there Admit Card for the Written Exam. Without having a admit Card no one Candidate will be allowed to give the Exam. Candidates Can Download them from the official website of Assam Police. No one Admit card will be Send to the Candidates. Candidates can also download the Admit Card from this post and below provided link. With the help of that direct link Candidates can easily download there admit Card without going to any other website.
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 100 Questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- The questions will be set in four parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India, (iii) Comprehension and (iv) General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
- There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
Important Link Area
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|