Assam Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2021
About Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment:-
Assam Police has recently announced about the recruitment of 597 Posts of Sub-Inspector (UN-Armed Branch). Many Eligible Candidates Filled there online application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting application form is started from 11.11.2019 & Conducted till the Date of 30.11.2019. More Details about the Recruitment is Provided Below.
All the Candidates filled their Online application form and Now they are waiting for the Exam. Soon the Written Exam will be Conducted First and The New Date of Examination will be announced soon on the Official website of Assam Police. Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in all the District Headquarters. More details about the Examination is given below.
Written Exam Date: 22 November 2020
PET / PST Exam Date: From 01st February 2021
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Proficiency in Computer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
Final Merit List :-
|Written Exam||50%||100 Marks|
|Extra-curricular Activities||15%||30 Marks|
|Computer Proficiency||15%||30 Marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||20%||40 Marks|
All the Candidates must Download there Admit Card for the Written Test Examination. Without having an Admit Card no one Candidate will be allowed to give the Exam. Candidates Can Download them from the official website of Assam Police. No one Admit card will be Send to the Candidates. Candidates can also download the Admit Card from this post by the below-provided link. With the help of that direct link Candidates can easily download there admit Card without going to any other website.
The Exam Pattern Will be Follows as:
- Firstly the Written Test Will be Conducted.
- The Written Test Will be of 100 Question/Marks.
- The Exam Will be of Written Objective Type.
- The Time Duration of Exam Will be 03 (Hours).
- There Will be of Negative Marking of 1/2 Marks.
- The Physical Efficiency Test Will be of 40 Marks.
- The Proficiency in Computer Test Will be of 30 Marks.
- The Extra Curricular Activities Test Will be of 30 Marks.
- The Physical Standard Test will Carry No marks.