BECIL Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 80 Store Keeper and Clerk, Pharmacist, Upper Division Clerk/ Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician, Librarian Posts has been released on the official website at becil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2021-12-18.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited|
|Post Name||Store Keeper and Clerk, Pharmacist, Upper Division Clerk/ Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician, Librarian|
|No. of Vacancies||80|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, 12th, B.SC|
BECIL Post Details
Store Keeper and Clerk: 3 Posts
Pharmacist: 2 Posts
Upper Division Clerk/ Data Entry Operator: 36 Posts
Laboratory Technician: 33 Posts
Librarian Grade-III: 3 Posts
- Store Keeper and Clerk: Graduate from a recognized University with one year of experience in handling stores.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board. Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act1948.
- Upper Division Clerk/ Data Entry Operator: 12th Standard pass or equivalent. Minimum Typing Speed 35 wpm in English AND/OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Laboratory Technician: Degree in Science, from a recognized University; OR 12th class pass with Science or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution; Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institute
- Librarian Grade-III: B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
- Store Keeper and Clerk: Rs. 23100/- Per month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 26100/- Per month
- Upper Division Clerk/ Data Entry Operator: Rs. 24800/- Per month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 26100/- Per month
- Librarian Grade-III: Rs. 43900/- Per month
- Store Keeper and Clerk, Upper Division Clerk/ Data Entry Operator: 30 years
- Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, Librarian Grade-III: 18 to 30 years
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on/ Written Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website becil.com on or before 18th December 2021.
Notification Date: 7th December 2021
Registration Closing Date: 18th December 2021.