Bharathiar University Highlights
|University Name||Bharathiar University|
|Admission Process||Merit and Entrance|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Also Known As||BU|
|University Type||State University|
|Fee||Bharathiar University Fee structure|
|Application Form||Bharathiar University Application Form|
Bharathiar University Admission 2022-23
Bharathiar University will soon start the admission process for session 2022-23 on the online mode for the Undergraduate, Professional, Post-Graduate, Diploma, Management Studies, Education, and Library Science Programmes.
Bharathiar University UG Admission
|BVoc (Multimedia & Animation)||10+2 level examination passed||Rs 5000|
|BVoc (Data Analytics)||Rs 4500|
Bharathiar University PG Admission
|MA||Graduation in relevant stream||Linguistics, Education, Journalism, Sociology, Tamil, Career Guidance|
|MCom||BBA/BCom/BSc Degree in commerce or economics||Finance Accounting, Financial Technology|
|MSc||BSc degree in relevant field||Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
Bharathiar University offers courses in various subjects, ranging from the PG (postgraduates) to even the higher-end Doctorate Level. Various other courses of Post Graduate Diploma or distance education courses are offered, including the UG programs.
Bharathiar University Application Form Process 2022
Students who are desirous of applying for any program at Bharathiar University are informed to check the online applications. BU charges a registration fee from students, which is INR 500.
Candidates can get the application form in person from the college’s office. Otherwise, they can download it from the official website. Students can also register their names by filling the form online through the official website.
- Students can get the application form for registration from the admission office.
- They can pay Rs 300/- by drawing a DD of any Nationalised Bank. Pay in favor of the Register, Bharathiar University.
- Students can send a self-addressed envelope (28×13 cm). Along with the application form, attach a Rs 60/- stamp to it.
- Visit the official website of the Bharathiar University
- Get the application form visible on the screen
- Fill up all the required details
- Attach scanned photos and other documents
- Submit the application
- Get a DD of Rs 300/- as the application fee
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 10+2 mark sheet and certificate
- Degree mark sheets and certificate
- Community certificate
- Portfolio of extra-curricular activities
- Disability certificate for disabled students.
Bharathiar University: List Of Colleges
When we talk about colleges with quality, we should not set aside the colleges affiliated with Bharathiar University because This university is known for its colleges. We have mentioned some of the popular and great parts of educational bodies below.
- A.G. Arts and Science College
- A.V.P. College of arts and science
- A.J.K. College of arts and science
- Adarsh Vidyalaya college for arts and science for women
Bharathiar University Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
Admission For Diploma & Post-Graduation Courses
- Bharathiar University Admission various programs cover their Post Graduate section, like M.Com, MA, MSc, etc. While the diploma section covers even the Post Graduate Diploma in Education of Environment or Cheminformatics.
- Furthermore, the University covers the higher-level programs such as MPEd or BPEd courses and the MCA, lateral or regular entry, and MBA.
- The selection is only made by checking the performance of the candidate in the entry test. The eligible marks are 60. At the same time, the qualifying marks should be 40 up to the fifth semester, which is also the second year.
- The entry tests are only conducted inside the campus of the university and nowhere else.
Diploma and Post-Graduation Courses Selection Process
It varies from the course. Some have interviews inside their finalization process, while some require only an entrance examination at starting. It may also be a direct one in which there is a first-come, first-serve scenario. The student might be offered a seat depending on availability or merit or even the entrance examination.
If you are interested in a specific course, you can register through the official university portal or even through offline application mode.
Admission For MCA and MBA Courses
- Moving further, Bharathiar University offers courses in MCA and MBA, Masters of Computer Application, and Master of Business Administration.
- They may be different fields, but the application process remains entirely the same for MCA and MBA programs for Post Graduate Courses.
- The candidate must appear in the Examination of TANCET and score the eligible score.
MCA and MBA Courses Selection Process
In the selection process, the application is accepted within ten days of the declaration of TANCET results. Yet, the selection is made directly. The considered marks are from the TANCET test and the performance in a qualified degree. While on the other hand, the MCA and the MBA courses finalization are done through the Coimbatore Government College of Technology and their centralized counseling.
Admission For Ph.D. and MPhil Courses
- The Bharathiar University Admission is offering courses of Ph.D. and M.Phil in almost all the departments they possess. It makes a total of 37 specializations offered by Bharathiar University.
- The eligibility is relatively simple; you have to have a Post Graduate Degree in the related discipline and research in that field.
- Generally, there are two sessions acceptable in May and November, but both have the same process and courses offered university itself.
- There is a Common Entrance Test for admission in the research programs, while it has finalization in the form of an interview conducted personally.
Ph.D. and MPhil Courses Selection Process
The marks should be satisfactory in the entrance test, while there is an interview as well. At the same time, the final merit list or selection is based on exams, degree scores in masters, and personal interviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can candidates read the full admission process uploaded by the official site?
Ans: Candidates can read the full admission process from the BU admission site. Click here to read now.
Q: Can a candidate edit the admission form after submission?
Ans: The correction dates for the admission form will be put up on the official site
Q; How can I apply to the BU admissions in 2022?
Ans: Aspirants can apply online and offline through the post and directly by the University.
Bharathiar University Contact Details
- Address: Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046, India
- Contact No.: 0422-2422222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website : Click Here