Online Bihar ITI Application Form 2022
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct the ITI Entrance Exam 2022 in May month. A few days before the exam applicants can download Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022 from its official website.
We are suggesting the students before filling the Online Bihar ITI Admission 2022 Form must check Bihar ITI Admission 2022 Official Notification. Here on this webpage, we have given all the detailed information related to Bihar ITI Eligibility Criteria / Important Dates / Application Fee / Exam Pattern / Admit Card / Result and Counselling.
Bihar ITI Admission 2022 Form Last Date
Bihar ITI Application Form – According to the official information, Bihar ITI Application Form 2022 will be released on the official website for eligible candidates. Thereafter candidates can take part in the application process to get admission to various ITI programmes.
But before going for the application process, candidates need to read the notification carefully to ensure eligibility and to check the instruction. As per the data, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will publish the Bihar ITICAT 2022 Notification on the official website.
Candidates could check the notification in the month of February 2022. Also, BCECE Board will update the online application form link on the official website for the eligible candidates.
Here candidates can also check the information for the eligibility criteria, exam date, syllabus to attend the examination. Because the information will help the candidates to submit the Bihar ITI 2022 Online Application Form.
Bihar ITICAT Notification Online Form Eligibility
The name Bihar ITICAT stands for Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test. For the candidates, BCECE Board conducts the entrance examination every year. And every year, a number of qualified candidates take part in the entrance examination to get admission to ITI courses.
This year, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will provide the Bihar ITICAT online Form 2022 for the candidates on the portal. After the application process, BCECE Board will conduct the offline examination in the month of May for ITICAT 2022 Notification.
By qualifying for the exam, candidates can get admission to various engineering, medical, agriculture ITI programmes. Here is the list of colleges and the number of seats available information mention here for the candidates. So, all those candidates can use the information to submit Bihar ITI Application Form 2022.
Brief Information For Bihar Board ITICAT Online Application Form Date 2022
|Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Location of Test||Bihar State|
|Type Of Exam||Admission Test|
Bihar ITICAT Notification Online Form Eligibility Criteria & Dates
It is expecting that Bihar ITI Application Form 2022 may be released in the 1st Week of July 2022.
|Bihar ITI Application start dates||July 2022|
|Last date to submit the Bihar ITI application form||August 2022|
|Last date for payment through challan||The first week of August 2022|
|Last date for payment through online mode||Last week of August 2022|
|Application correction||Last week of August 202|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of September 2022|
|Exam date||4th week of September 2022|
|Declaration of result||September 2022|
Bihar ITI 2022 Form Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: For the entrance exam, candidates must be of an Indian Nationality to apply for.
- Domicile: Also, to have the domicile of Bihar State important from the candidate’s point of view.
- Education: Candidates must have passed class 10th/Madhyamik from the state board or CBSE in Bihar State with the minimum qualifying marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Aspirants who are appearing in the final year can also apply for the Bihar ITICAT 2022 Notification.
- Age Limit: The minimum age criteria is 14 years to apply for the ITI Admission test.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit. Because the department will conduct the medical checkup for the qualified contenders.
- Only Indian citizens can Apply For Bihar ITI Admission 2022.
- Those applicants whose parents are permanent residents of Bihar state can apply.
- Applicants must have passed Class 10th or its equivalent with Maths and Science from Bihar school education board or CBSE.
- Candidates must pass out Maths, Physics, and Chemistry individually.
- All the candidates must have their class 10th passing certificate at the time of Bihar ITI Counselling.
- For a Non-Science course, applicants must have passed class 10th or its equivalent.
- For IT Sector applicants must have passed class 10th with Science Stream.
- Before the final admission, applicants will go for Medical Tet, and after this test, they can take admission.
- Age should not be less than 14 years as of 1st August 2022.
- For Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle trade applicants, age should not less than 17 years.
- No upper age limit for any candidate.
Application Fee for Bihar ITI Application Form –
- All the General category candidates need to Pay Rs.750/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category candidates must have to pay Rs.100/-.
- While the Disable candidates should have to pay Rs.430/-.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or by printed bank challan in Canara Bank.
Bihar ITI Exam Pattern 2022 –
- The paper will contain only objective type questions.
- A total of 150 questions of 300 marks will be available in this exam.
- Applicants would have to finish the exam within 2.15 hours.
- For each correct answer, applicants will get 2 marks.
- While for each wrong answer applicants will no marks.
|General Knowledge||50||100 Marks|
|General Science||50||100 Marks|
Bihar ITI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2022 –
- The Bihar ITI Entrance Exam 2022 will be held in May 2022, while some days before the exam date applicants can download the Bihar ITI Roll Number.
- The Admit Card will also be released in July 2022.
- To download the admit cards applicants need to visit the official website of BCECECB.
- No one will be allowed in this exam without Bihar ITI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2022.
- To download such admit cards enter your registration number and date of birth.
Bihar ITI Result / Merit List 2022 –
- After the exam within a few days, the Result of the ITICAT will be released through the official website.
- After the announcement of the Bihar ITI Result, the board will also release the Merit List.
- Names and rank given in the merit list will be called for the Counselling process.
Bihar ITI Counselling 2022 –
- Board will inform the selected candidates for the Bihar ITI Counselling through the official website.
- Only successful candidates in the counselling process will be called for getting admission.
How To Apply Online For Bihar ITI Application Form, Notification 2022
- Initially, visit the official website to download prospectus @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Now find the new registration link to register for the Bihar ITICAT 2022.
- Then sign to the login link for the finishing of the application process,
- Enter candidates personal information and educational information.
- Also, submit the application processing fee using the offline or online mode.
- Must review the submitted information before attempting the final submission.
- Also, take a clean print of Bihar ITI Application Form 2022 for use.