Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card 2021
About Central Bank Of India SO Recruitment :-
Central Bank Of India has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Officers in Specialist Category. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 115 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. nn
The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 23-11-2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 17-12-2021.
Check the other details regarding the Admit Card from below.
|Origination Name||Central Bank Of India|
|Name of Post||Officers in Specialist Category|
|No. of Vacancy||115 Posts|
Selection Process :-
- Written Test
About Exam :–
Central Bank of India will soon conduct the Written Examiantion for the Posts of Officers in Specialist Category in 22-01-2022.
Date of Exam : 22-01-2022
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Officers in Specialist Category in Central Bank Of India are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Central Bank Of India in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Central Bank Of India. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Central Bank Of India or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Central Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Officers in Specialist Category|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||11-01-2022|
|Admit Card Status||Available from 11-01-2022|
How To Download Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card :-
- Visit the official website of Central Bank Of India.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the Admit Card in your Phone or PC.
- Take 2-3 copies of Admit Card before going to Exam Hall.
Download Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card 2021 : Available from 11-01-2022
Check Exam Pattern Details :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions will be 100 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 1 hour.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks.
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Stream/Category Specific Questions (Security)||60||60|
|3||Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||20||20|