In the given table candidates can check some important dates for Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Admission:
|Starting of application form||3rd August 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||8th August 2021|
|Releasing of first merit list||12th August 2021|
|Releasing of first selection list||13th August 2021|
|Admission through first selection list||13th to 14th August 2021|
|Releasing of second merit list||13th to 16th August 2021|
|Spot round counselling||3rd November 2021|
|Last date for spot round counselling||7th November 2021|
|1st round spot allotment||11th November 2021|
|2nd round spot allotment||13th November 2021|
|3rd round spot allotment||17th November 2021|
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Application Form
- Application form has been released through online mode. Any offline facility will not be provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 3rd August 2021.
- Application process includes various steps i.e. registration process, filling of online application, document uploads and fee payment.
- Fill personal, communication and personal details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form to avoid rejection of the same.
- Upload required documents i.e. photograph and signature in the jpg file format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 8th August 2021.
- Correction facility may or may not be provided by the authority, so fill application form carefully.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- Application fee can be paid through online and offline both modes.
- Online payment can be done debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay offline fee through demand draft.
- Application fee is non- refundable and non- transferable in nature.
Here candidates can check fee structure for all categories:
|For General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 50|
|For ST/ ST/ PWD category candidates||Rs. 40|
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 eligibility before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 14 years as on 1st April 2021. There will be no upper age limit criteria to apply.
- For mechanic cum business driver, lower age limit will be 18 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th/ 12th class from a recognized board.
- To apply for non- engineering trades candidates should pass 8th class.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 10th or 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 admission procedure can be done based on various steps. At first, candidates have to apply online. Application process is done in various factors i.e. filling of form, documents upload fee payment etc.
After submission of the application form merit list has been released by the authority. Candidates whose name is present in the merit list are called for the counselling. In the counselling process candidates have to fill college and course preferences. There is no entrance examination for admission.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Merit List
Authority has released merit list to the candidates on 12th August 2021. Candidates can check Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 merit list through online mode. Merit list is prepared through academic records and reservation criteria of candidates.
Authority has released three or four merit list to the candidates. Based on the merit list candidates are called for the counselling procedure.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Counselling
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 counselling process is conducted after releasing of merit list. It is necessary for the candidates to participate in the counselling. In the counselling process seats are provided to the candidates.
If candidates are not able to attend counselling process, then their seats are cancelled to them. Candidates have to choose the number of institutes as per their preferences. Seats are provided to the candidates based on their academic records and merit list.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Admission
After allotment of the seats, candidates have to report at the allotted institute to confirm their seats, college and course. Candidates must have to bring their original documents at that day. After verification of documents candidates also need to submit admission fee.
If candidate fail to produce documents, then admission can not be provided. Here we have mentioned documents which are submitted in the ITI collages for verification process:
- 8th, 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Seat allotment letter
- Identity proof
- Passport size photographs etc.