Delhi University Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 19 Librarian, Sr Technical Assistant, Jr. Assistant, MTS Posts has been released on the official website at du.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Delhi University can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-20.
|Organization Name||Delhi University|
|Post Name||Librarian, Sr Technical Assistant, Jr. Assistant, MTS|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, B.E/ B.Tech, M.SC, MCA, 12th, 10th|
Delhi University Post Details
Librarian: 1 Posts
Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): 1 Posts
Jr. Assistant: 1 Posts
MTS (Computer Attendant): 1 Posts
MTS ( Lab Attendant): 10 Posts
- Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documents Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks. (or an equivalent grade in Appoint Scale wherever grading System is Followed) and a consistently good academic record with Knowledge of the Computerization of Libray Qualification the National Eligibility Test Conducted for the purpose by the UGC or Other agencies Approved by thr UGC.
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics& Communications. OR M.SC (Computer Science) or MCA with 01 years experience in Programming and Database Management OR Network Administration In A Research/ Educational Institute OR Commercial/ Service Industry establishment of Repute.
- Jr. Assistant: A senior School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/ university/ Institution. OR Having a Typing Sepped of 35 W.P.M in English or 30W.P.M. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- MTS (Computer Attendant): Should have Passed Matriculation 10th or an equivalent Examination with Science Subject from Recognized Bored.
- MTS ( Lab Attendant): Should have Passed Matriculation 10th or an equivalent Examination with Science Subject from Recognized Bored.
- Librarian: Level -10
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): Level -6
- Jr. Assistant: Level -2
- MTS (Computer Attendant): Level-1
- MTS ( Lab Attendant): Level-1
- Librarian: As per Company Rules.
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): 30 years
- Jr. Assistant: 27 years
- MTS (Computer Attendant): 30 years
- MTS ( Lab Attendant): 30 years
Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, Institute of Home Economics
UR/OBC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/EWS/PWBD/Women: No fee
Selection Process: Selection will be based on The Written Test/ Skill Test/Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with application Should be Can be Submitted in Deop Box or By Post/ Couirierin any aces Application should be Submitted Reached Addressed to The Director Institute of Home Economics (University of Delhi) F-4, Hauz Khas Enclave, Now Delhi-110016 on or before 20th January 2022.
Notification Date: 30th December 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 20th January 2022
Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here