DHFWS, Yamunanagar Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 8 Pediatrician, Psychologists, RBSK Coordinator, District Adolescent Health Officers, Clinical Psychologists Posts has been released on the official website at Yamunanagar.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Health & Family Welfare Society, Yamunanagar can apply Offline application on or before 2021-11-17.
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Society, Yamunanagar|
|Post Name||Pediatrician, Psychologist, RBSK Coordinator, District Adolescent Health Officer, Clinical Psychologist|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma, B. Sc, M. Phil, MBA|
DHFWS, Yamunanagar Post Details
Pediatrician: 1 Post
Psychologist: 1 Post
RBSK coordinator: 1 Post
District Adolescent Health Officer: 1 Post
Clinical Psychologist: 1 Post
- Pediatrician: MBBS or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered with MCI or any State Medical Council. PG Degree/Diploma in Paediatrics. Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.
- Psychologist: M. Phil Clinical Psychology/ M. Phil Rehabilitation Psychology and registered with RCI. Minimum 1-year post qualification experience. Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
- RBSK Coordinator: MBA/ Master in Public health (MPH)/ Master in disability rehabilitation administration (MDRA) with 1-2 years experience in health-related social activities. Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.
- District Adolescent Health Officer: Degree in AYUSH system of medicine from any university/ institution recognized by the government of India. Registered with the Board of AYUSH in Haryana. Post qualification 2 years experience in working with health sector /program/project. Hindi/Sanskrit up to matric.
- Clinical Psychologist: Postgraduate Degree in Psychology or applied psychology and a master of Philosophy in Medical and Social Psychology or Master of Philosophy in mental health and social psychology obtained after completion of a full-time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India. Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
- Pediatrician: Rs. 80000 – 100000/- per month
- RBSK Coordinator: Rs. 9840/- per month
- District Adolescent Health Officer, Clinical Psychologist, Psychologist: Rs. 16090/- per month
- Pediatrician: 18 to 65 years
- Psychologist, RBSK Coordinator, District Adolescent Health Officer, Clinical Psychologist: 18 to 42 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with bio-data, with attested photographs and self-attested photocopies of the certificates, experience & testimonials. The application form must be completed in all respects duly filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting in capital letters and signed in the specified space should be submitted to O/o Dy. Civil Surgeon, NHM at Civil Surgeon, Yamunanagar, Pin135001 and should reach this office on or before 17th November 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 17th November 2021 Written Test Date: 22 November 2021