DHS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 – 273 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest Jharkhand Govt Job Notifications 2021|
|Organization Name||District Health Society, Ranchi|
|Post Names||ANM, GNM/ Staff Nurse, Block Data Manager, GNM, Counsellor, Lab Technician, Rehabilitation Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social worker, Pharmacist, Nutrition Counsellor, Ophthalmic Asst, Dental Technician, Staff Nurse, LT – UPHC, LT UCHC|
|No. of Posts||273 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||8th November 2021|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Academic and Technical marks and the Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview as required.|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
DHS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualifications & Experience
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|3.||Block Data Manager||
|7.||Ophthalmic Assistant||Two years Diploma course in Optometry or trained as an Ophthalmic assistant|
|10.||Clinical Psychologist||Postgraduate degree in psychology or Applied Psychology and Master of Philosophy in medical and social psychology or masters of philosophy in Mental Health and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full-time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council in India|
|11.||RMNCH/ FP Counsellor||
|12.||Psychiatric Social Worker||Post Graduate degree awarded after completion of course of study of a minimum of two years in mental health or psychiatric social work|
|13.||District NCD Clinic – GNM||
|14.||District NCD Clinic – Counsellor||
|15.||CHC NCD Clinic – GNM||
|16.||CHC NCD Clinic – Lab Technician||
DHS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
The maximum age limit for advertised posts is 35 years, Backward Classes/ Extremely Backward Classes- 37 Years, Women (Unreserved/ Backward Classes/ Extremely Backward Classes) 38. SC/ Scheduled Tribes (Male/ Female) – 40.
DHS Ranchi Salary
Candidates who will be finally selected will be getting a minimum salary of Rs.13305/- and a maximum salary of Rs.29,524/-
DHS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
Rs.500/- for General Category/ OBC applicants for each post and Rs.300/- for SC/ ST applicants Account Name Dist Rural Health Society Ranchi, Account Number – 499310110003487, IFSC Code – BKID0004993 It will be mandatory to deposit in Bank-Bank of India, Kokar Branch Ranchi. It will be mandatory to attach a copy of the receipt for depositing the prescribed fee with the application form.
DHS Ranchi Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic and technical marks and aggregate marks obtained in one or more of the Written test, the Skill tests, and the Interview as required.
- The selected candidates will be evaluated on the basis of a total of 100 marks, out of which 60 marks will be based on the marks obtained in the educational and technical qualification and the remaining 40 marks will be based on one or more of the written tests, skill test and interview as per the requirement.
Process To Apply For the DHS Ranchi Job Openings 2021
- Open the official website @ ranchi.nic.in
- Click on the Notices -> Recruitment.
- Now search for the “NHM Vacancies (with backlog) for various posts under District Health Society Ranchi”
- Click on the View link and Qualifications link to check the whole notification.
- If eligible, download the application form.
- Fill it and then send it along with requisite documents to the address specified below.
- And you can also send the related documents to the email id of firstname.lastname@example.org
DHS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form, Address
|DHS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the DHS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Download the DHS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Address to Send the Application Forms and other relevant documents||To Civil Surgeon-Chief Medical Officer, Office of the District Health Society Sadar Hospital Complex, Purulia Road, Ranchi 834001|