District Court Hojai Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 15 Head Assistant, Driver, Jarikarak, Peon, Chowkidar Posts has been released on the official website at districts.ecourts.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Court Hojai can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-10.
|Organization Name||District Court Hojai|
|Post Name||Head Assistant, Driver, Jarikarak, Peon, Chowkidar|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Educational Qualification||8th, 10th|
District Court Hojai Post Details
Head Assistant: 1 Post
Driver: 1 Post
Jarikarak: 2 Posts
Peon: 9 Posts
Chowkidar: 2 Posts
- Head Assistant: Experience as a UDA with at least 10 (ten) years of service as such to their credit including supervisory Assistants in any CMJ establishment.
- Driver: Minimum 8th pass having professional Driving License. The skill of the driver will be tested by qualified persons appointed/ engaged by the appointing authority.
- Jarikarak: Minimum 8th pass having professional Driving License. The skill of the driver will be tested by qualified persons appointed/ engaged by the appointing authority.
- Peon: Minimum educational qualification of class- VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said posts. However, Candidates possessing special skills, i.e., professionals like, Plumber, Electrician, Driver, Sweeper, Computer operator having knowledge of MS Office, etc., Technicians having knowledge of Repairing AC and Generator may be preferred, provided He / She possesses the educational qualification as prescribed above.
- Chowkidar: Minimum educational qualification of class- VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said posts.
- Head Assistant: Rs. 22000 – 87000/- Grade Pay 9100/- per month
- Driver, Jarikarak: Rs. 14000 – 49000/- Grade Pay 5200/- per month
- Peon, Chowkidar: Rs. 12000 – 37500/- Grade Pay 3900/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years as of 31st July 2021
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews, Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with the Application in standard form together with self-attested copies of all the testimonials such as Education qualification certificate, Mark Sheets, Age proof certificate, Caste Certificate, Income and Assets certificate for EWS category, Certificate relating to the special skill, etc. should reach the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hojai during office hours on working days on or before 10th December 2021.
Notification Date: 28th October 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 10th December 2021