District Court, Namchi Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Stenographer, Junior Librarian, Chowkidar, Peon, Mali Posts has been released on the official website at districtcourtsnamchi.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Court, Namchi can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-31.
|Organization Name||District Court, Namchi|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Junior Librarian, Chowkidar, Peon, Mali|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, 5th, 8th|
District Court, Namchi Post Details
Stenographer: 1 Post
Junior Librarian: 1 Post
Chowkidar: 1 Post
Peon: 2 Posts
Mali: 1 Post
- Stenographer: Bachelor’s Degree from the Recognized University and Certificate of Diploma in Computer And Shorthand Certificate.
- Junior Librarian: Bachelor’s Degree from the Recognized University and Certificate of Diploma in Computer.
- Chowkidar: Class VIII Passed Certificate from Recognized School/Board
- Peon: Class VIII Passed Certificate from Recognized School/Board
- Mali: Class V Passed Certificate from Recognized School/Board
- Stenographer: Level- 11
- Junior Librarian: Level- 9
- Chowkidar, Peon, Mali: Level- 5
Age Limit: 18 to 40 as of 31st January 2022
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may appear along with all documents duly self Attested and submit his or their application addressed to the District & Sessions Court, South Sikkim Namchi. on or before 31st January 2022.
Notification Date: 14th December 2021
Last Date: 31st January 2022.
Official Notification : Click Here