District Social Welfare Office, Madurai Jobs Notification 2022: Apply Offline for 6 Case Worker, Security Guard, Multipurpose Helper Vacancies
District Social Welfare Office, Madurai Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Case Worker, Security Guard, Multipurpose Helper Posts has been released on the official website at madurai.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Social Welfare Office, Madurai can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-07.
|Organization Name||District Social Welfare Office, Madurai|
|Post Name||Case Worker, Security Guard, Multipurpose Helper|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
District Social Welfare Office, Madurai Post Details
Case Worker: 4 Posts
Security Guard: 1 Post
Multipurpose Helper: 1 Post
- Case Worker: Bachelor’s degree in social worker conical psychology or Devolpmant management with a minimum of 1-year experience of working on violence against woman Candated may apply as OSC functions 24*7 candidate should be resident of the local Community.
- Security Guard: 2 years experience of working as security personal only men Candidate may apply as OSC functions 24*7 Candidate if needed given have to work in shifts the candidate should be resident of the local community.
- Multipurpose Helper: The Multi-Purposes helper should have experience working in office set-up the candidate should also know how to luck only women candidate may apply as OSC functions 24*7 candidate if needed gave have to work in shifts. the candidate should be a resident of the local community.
- Case Worker: Rs. 15000/- Per month
- Security Guard: Rs. 10000/- Per month
- Multipurpose Helper: Rs. 6400/- Per month
Age Limit: As per Company Rules.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with all documents and relevant Subjects sent to address the District Social Welfare Office Third floor, Additional Building of Collectorate Madurai-20 on or before 7th January 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 7th January 2022.
Official Notification & Application form : Click Here