DME, Vijayawada Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 16 Dental Hygienists, Dental Technician/ Mechanic, Wiremen and Electrician, Lab-Technician, Pharmacist Posts has been released on the official website at ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Director of Medical Education, Vijayawada can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-15.
|Organization Name||Director of Medical Education, Vijayawada|
|Post Name||Dental Hygienist, Dental Technician/ Mechanic, Wiremen and Electrician, Lab-Technician, Pharmacist|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, D. Pharma/ B. Pharma, Diploma, B. Sc, ITI|
DME, Vijayawada Post Details
Dental Hygienist: 4 Posts
Dental Technician/ Mechanic: 6 Posts
Wiremen and Electrician: 1 Post
Lab Technician Gr. II: 2 Posts
Pharmacist Gr. II: 1 Post
- Dental Hygienist: 10+2 of Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification with Science from a Government Recognized Board. Diploma(02) years duration in Dental Hygienist from an Institute recognized by the Dental Council of India for such purpose. Registration with Dental Council as Dental Hygienist.
- Dental Technician/ Mechanic: 10+2 of Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification with Science from a Government Recognized Board. Diploma (02) years duration in Dental Technician/Mechanic from an Institute recognized by the Dental Council of India for such purpose. Registration with Dental Council as Dental Technician/Mechanic.
- Wiremen and Electrician: Pass Electric Wiring Examination from ITI/Polytechnic Institution Recognized by Govt. of A.P. and Experience not less than 5 years in Electrician Wiremen.
- Lab Technician Gr. II: SSC with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology recognized by the Govt. of A.P.(or). 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in DMLT and have one-year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospitals (in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training) (or) (completed one-year Apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certificate by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, GOI, Southern Region, Chennai). (or) B.Sc., in Medical Lab Technology (or) B.Sc., with B.Z.C in first class / B.Sc., (Life Science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology. E.Must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
- Pharmacist Gr. II: Candidates must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam. And mush has passed in Dip. Pharmacy or B.Pharmacy (only considered) from the recognized institutions by Govt., of AP.
- Dental Hygienist, Dental Technician/ Mechanic, Wiremen and Electrician: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Lab Technician Gr. II, Pharmacist Gr. II: Rs. 28000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years as of 1st December 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft towards application processing fee in favor of Principal, Government Dental College, and Hospital, Vijayawada.
SC/ST/BC/EWS: Rs. 300/-
OC: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on, Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with filled-in application forms shall be submitted in person or through registered post to The Principal, Govt. Dental College and Hospital, Vijayawada on or before 15th December 2021.
Notification Date: 1st December 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th December 2021
Display of Provisional Merit List in District Website calling grievances if any from the applicant’s Date: 30th December 2021
Display of Final Merit List and selection list Date: 5th January 2022
Issue of Orders Date: 10th January 2022
Joining of the Selected candidates Date: 17th January 2022
Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here