DMHO Chittoor Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 26 Pharmacist Gr-II Vacancies
|Organisation||District Medical Health Officer, Chittoor|
|Post Name||26 Pharmacist Gr-II Posts|
|Qualification||D. Pharma / B. Pharmacy|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 19019 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 42 Years|
|Job Location||Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||21st Dec 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DMHO Chittoor Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: District Medical Health Officer, Chittoor
Application Mode: Offline
Post Name: Pharmacist Gr-II
Total Vacancy: 26
Salary: Rs. 19019 PM
Age Limit : DMHO Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 42 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 45 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 47 Years
DMHO Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma in Pharmacy or B. Pharmacy Must be registered at A.P. Para Medical Board.
Selection Procedure – DMHO Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – DMHO Chittoor Recruitment 2021
- OC/ ST/SC/ BC: Rs. 300
Job Location : Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates : DMHO Chittoor Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 21 Dec 2021
How to Apply – DMHO Chittoor Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this DMHO Chittoor Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of DMHO Chittoor Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : DMHO Chittoor Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||O/o District Medical and Health Officer, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh|