Dr. MGR Medical University Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R.Medical University|
|Established in||1987 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, DCI, INC, RCI, MCI, PCI, CCH.|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, certificates, & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Challan/Demand Draft|
|Ranking||253 countries | 6456 world|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for inquiry||registrar@MGR University.ac.in|
|Admission Help desk||044-22353574, 044-22353576|
Dr MGR Medical University Admission 2021-22
The admission process in the Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute university is underway. University is offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs for eligible candidates in Online Mode. Courses like M.B.A., Bachelor of Commerce, and Master of Commerce are available for the candidates’ registration.
Dr. MGR University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Deadline for Application Form submission (MBBS)||15 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Deadline for Application Form submission BUMS||20 of August 2021 (Closed)|
|Application Form release of UG courses||30 June 2021 (Closed)|
|Deadline for Application Form submission PG courses||1 September 2021 (Closed)|
Dr. MGR University UG Admission
The university offers the following UG programs.
- BDS: The applicants should have passed HSC with chemistry, physics, and bio. They must have scored at least 60% marks in HSC. The applicants have to appear in the NEET entrance exams as well.
- BAMS: The applicants must have passed the HSC exam with physics, bio, chemistry, and English.
- BUMS: The students should have passed HSC with physics, bio (Botany or Zoology), chemistry, and English.
- BSMS: The applicants should have passed 10+2 exams with physics, biology (Botany or Zoology), chemistry, and English.
- MBBS: The candidates must have done HSC with chemistry, physics, biology, and English and at least 60% marks. The students should also have a valid score in NEET.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com): To pursue the program in B.com, A candidate has to have 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized board of India with required marks in specific subjects.
Dr. MGR University PG Admission
Dr. MGR Medical University admission offers the following PG programs:
MSc in Public Health
- Duration: The minimum period to complete the master-level course is 2 years.
- Course Objective: such students help find the causes of public health issues and learn to handle large health service organizations.
- Eligibility: Students who have completed Bachelor of Science in Life sciences (includingFood Tech, Dairy), Statistics, Nutrition, Social work, Communications or equivalent from a recognized University acquired as a full-time student or Bachelor degree in health or health-related programs such as Medicine (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS), AYUSH (BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BNYS, BHMS), Veterinary, Nursing, Physio/Occupational Therapy and Pharmacy, Bachelor in Engineering (Civil) and have Work experience in a health-related field is advantageous for the applicants.
- Number of seats available: 16
- MD Homoeopathy: Those students who have done bachelor in Homeopathy are eligible to apply for this course. The master in Homoeopathy is a 3 Years course in which the students do detailed study about the subject of interest of homeopathy. The course comes under the Indian medicine department.
- MD: The students must have done MBBS from any institute of any state/country.
- MS: The applicant must have an MBBS degree from any MCI accepted university.
- MDS: The students must have a BDS degree from any DCI-approved university and a valid score in NEET.
- DM: The students must have a PG degree with a valid score in NEET.
- Master of Business Administrator (M.B.A): Minimum eligibility for the candidates who are keen to earn a professional degree like M.B.A. is: Bachelor’s Degree of 3 years from a recognized university of India with 50 percent marks for the general category and 45 for SC/ST.
- Master of Commerce (M.com): Candidates who have passed their bachelor’s in B.com, B.B.A., and B.A. Economics from a recognized university is eligible for this program.
Dr. MGR University PG Diploma Admission
Dr. MGR Medical University provides PG Diploma courses that students can study after completing graduation.
- PG Diploma in Anaesthesiology
- PG Diploma in Child Health
- PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology
- PG Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- PG Diploma in Diabetology
- PG Diploma in Health Education
- PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- PG Diploma in Ophthalmology
- PG Diploma in Orthopaedics
- PG Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- PG Diploma in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine
- PG Diploma in Public Health
- PG Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis
- PG Diploma in Radiotherapy
- PG Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases
Dr. MGR Medical University Application Form Process 2021
The Dr. MGR Medical University Admission provides various UG, PG, and PhD courses in the field of Nursing, Medical Sciences, Homeopathy, and Hospital Management. For Dr. MGR Medical University Fee Structure.
- The university’s selection in the MBBS and BPT programs is based on the valid score secured in the university’s 10+2 PCB or entrance exam.
- The NEET-UG-qualified candidates will be offered admission to the BDS Program of MGR.
- The admissions to B.Pharm degree are provided based on the entrance exam of the TNDMGRM.
- The MDS program admissions are offered based on the score obtained in the NEET-PG exam.
- The MD program is offered to candidates with a splendid score in the MBBS course.
- MGRU provides high-quality education in Homeopathy, Medical, Dental, Indian Medicine, and Allies Sciences.
- It has an affiliation with many Government and self-financing institutes.
- It has more than 500 affiliated colleges that teach more than 200 courses.
- MGRU invites both national and NRI students to take admission to the university.
Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Admission students can get the form from the official website of MGRU. The application fee is INR 1600 that can be pay through the online payment method. The university has a separate application process for NRI applicants.
For NRI Students
For Dr. MGR Medical University Admission origin of the applicant should be Indian. They must have an Indian passport. The application fee is INR 10,000. Make a DD in favour of:
“The Registrar, Tamil Nadu, MGR University, Chennai”
For National Students
- The applicants can download the form from the official website of MGRU.
- Should submit the form online.
- Fill the form.
- Upload the DD in favour of the selection committee.
- Submit the online form.
The students should submit the following documents:
- 10+2 Level certificate
- Mark sheet
- Degree Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
Q: What are the basis of admission grants for the BSc Degree program?
Ans: Admission of the candidates is based upon the marks obtained by the candidates in 10+2 exams.
Q: Is this university a legal institute?
Q: Does the university offer any technical diplomas?
- Address: 69, Anna Salai, Rd, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600032
- Phone: 044 2235 3574
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: Click Here