ESIC, Haryana Jobs Notification 2021-22: Apply Offline for 14 Full Time Contractual Specialist, Senior Resident Vacancies
ESIC, Haryana Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 14 Full-Time Contractual Specialist, Senior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Haryana can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-07.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Haryana|
|Post Name||Full-Time Contractual Specialist, Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, Diploma, MBBS|
ESIC, Haryana Post Details
Full-Time Contractual Specialist: 8 Posts
Senior Resident: 6 Posts
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist: PG Degree Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized university with 3 years experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5 years Post of Diploma experience.
- Senior Resident: PG Degree Diploma or MBBS Degree in recognized university with at least 2 years experience in the seam discipline in with they are proposed to be engaged. PREFERENCE IS TO BE GIVEN TO A PG DEGREE or A DIPLOMA QOLIFIDE CANDIDATE.
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist: Rs. 100000/- Per month
- Senior Resident: As Per Rules.
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist: 70 years as of 7th December 2021.
- Senior Resident: 45 years as of 7th December 2021.
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with duly affixed recent passport-sized photos, one set of attested photocopies of testimonials, (including MBBS & PG attempted certificate, 10th Pass certificate as Proof date of birth, and SC/ST/PH/OBC certificate) and revenant documents including MCI/ Stede recognized certificate may report to the office of Medical Siperident, ESIC Hospital, Sec-3 Plot No. 41 IMT manager, Gurugram (Haryana).On or before 7th December 2021.
Notification Date: 24th November 2021.
Interview Date: 7th December 2021.
Official Notification : Click Here