G.B. Pant NIHE Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 3 Project assistants, Field Researcher, Field Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at gbpihed.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-26.
|Organization Name||G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Field Researcher, Field Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Graduate|
G.B. Pant NIHE Post Details
Project Assistant: 1 Post
Field Researcher: 1 Post
Field Assistant: 1 Post
- Project Assistant: First-class Master Degree in Environmental Science/Zoology/ Remote Sensing & GIS /Soil Science from a recognized University with two years of research experience.
- Field Researcher: First-class Master Degree in Remote Sensing & GIS / Soil Science/ Environmental Science/ Zoology from a recognized university.
- Field Assistant: Graduation (or) Intermediate with 5 years experience in assisting R&D-based projects in the Himalayan Region.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 24000/- Per month
- Field Researcher: Rs. 15000/- Per month
- Field Assistant: Rs. 10000/- Per month
- Project Assistant, Field Researcher: 32 years
- Field Assistant: 50 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicant having adequate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may send their complete application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) with all supporting documents to the undersigned sent to e-mail (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 26 December 2021.
Last Date: 26 December 2021
Notification Details : Click Here