Goa PSC Jobs Notification 2021: Apply Online for 6 Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Junior Physician Vacancies
|Organization Name||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Junior Physician|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||DM/ M. Ch, Diploma, Post Graduate|
Goa PSC Post Details
Assistant Professor in Neurology: 2 Posts
Lecturer: 2 Posts
Junior Physician: 1 Post
Lecturer in Public Health Dentistry: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Neurology: At least one year of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Medical College/Teaching Institution in the subject of super-speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of Doctorate of Medicine (D.M.)/Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch.)
- Lecturer: A recognised medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Post-graduate medical qualification in the speciality concerned or equivalent. At least 3 years teaching experience in the concerned speciality as Senior Resident/Registrar/Tutor/Demonstrator in a Medical College/Teaching Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Junior Physician: A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the said Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Post-graduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the speciality concerned. In the case of Diploma holders, Work in a responsible position connected with the speciality concerned for 2 years after post-graduation Diploma. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lecturer in Public Health Dentistry: A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948). Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned speciality/subject from a recognized institution or equivalent. Should be registered with Dental Council. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Assistant Professor in Neurology, Lecturer: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade Pay 6600/- per month
- Junior Physician, Lecturer in Public Health Dentistry: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade Pay 5400/- per month
Age Limit: 45 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website gpsc.goa.gov.in on or before 26th November 2021.
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 26th November 2021