Govt Maternity Hospital, Tirupati Jobs Notification 2021-22: Apply Offline for 55 Lab Tech, ECG Technician, MPHA, Operation Theatre Assistant, Attender Vacancies
Govt Maternity Hospital, Tirupati Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 55 Lab Tech, ECG Technician, MPHA, Operation Theatre Assistant, Attender Posts has been released on the official website at chittoor.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Govt Maternity Hospital, Tirupati can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-15.
|Organization Name||Govt Maternity Hospital, Tirupati|
|Post Name||Lab Tech, ECG Technician, MPHA, Operation Theatre Assistant, Attender|
|No. of Vacancies||55|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Diploma, B. Sc, ANM, 7th|
Govt Maternity Hospital, Tirupati Post Details
Lab Tech. Gr. II: 9 Posts
ECG Technician: 4 Posts
MPHA (F): 9 Posts
Operation Theatre Assistant: 10 Posts
Attender: 5 Posts
- Lab Tech. Gr. II: One-year L.T. Course after intermediate. Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course after SSC (or) B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology (or) B.Sc. with BZC in 1st class / B.Sc. Life Sciences in 1st Class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS, Hyd / SVIMS, Tirupati (or) Intermediate Vocational course in MLT with one-year clinical training/apprentice training certificate awarded by the Board of Apprenticeship Training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai. (and) The candidates must have registered their names in AP Paramedical Board and the registration should be valid as of the date of notification. Candidates must have Computer application knowledge for preparation and online submission of reports.
- ECG Technician: Must possess ECG Technician course from a Recognized Institution and should be registered in AP Paramedical Board and valid as on the date of notification.
- MPHA (F): MPHA (F) Training and Registration in ANM’s and HVS council.
- Operation Theatre Assistant: Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and Must have passed Diploma in Medical Sterilization Management and Operation Theatre Technician Course and registered in AP Paramedical Board and should be valid on the date of notification.
- Attender: Must have passed 7th Class from a Recognized School.
- Lab Tech. Gr. II: Rs. 28000/- per month
- ECG Technician: Rs. 17500/- per month
- MPHA (F): Rs. 15000/- per month
- Operation Theatre Assistant: Rs. 14250/- per month
- Attender: Rs. 12000/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years as of 1st July 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft has drawn in favor of “HDS, GMH, TIRUPATI” from any Nationalized Bank.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with filled-in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post / in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, GMH, Tirupati on or before 05.00 PM on 15th December 2021.
Issue of Notification Date: 1st December 2021
Last Date for submission of Filled-in applications Date: 15th December 2021 up to 05.00 PM
Display of Provisional Merit List in district website calling grievances if any from the applicant’s Date: 30th December 2021
Display of Final Merit List and Selection List Date: 5th January 2022
Issue of Orders Date: 10th January 2022
Joining of the selected candidates Date: 17th January 2022
Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here