Govt Medical College, Ongole Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 35 Lab Technicians, Data EntryOperators, Lab Attendant, Attenders Posts has been released on the official website at rimsongole.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Govt Medical College, Ongole can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-15.
|Organization Name||Govt Medical College, Ongole|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Data EntryOperators, Lab Attendant, Attenders|
|No. of Vacancies||35|
|Educational Qualification||SSC, B.Sc, Degree, PG Diploma, 10th|
Govt Medical College, Ongole Post Details
Lab Technician: 11 Posts
Data entry operator: 4 Posts
Lab Attendant: 8 Posts
Attenders: 12 Posts
- Lab Technician: 1-year lab technician courses after Intermediate (or) 2years DELT courses after SSC or a degree with Medical lab technology and one of the optional subject B.sc degree with BZC in 1st class or BSC (life Science) in 1st class with PG Diploma in medical lab Technology issued by the NIMS, Hyderabad PG Diploma in Chemical BIO Chemistry course of the university recognized by the UGC. Must have registered with adhar Pradesh Paramedical Board with up-to-date renewal.
- Data entry operator: Degree from a recognized university with PGDCA from an institution recognized by the Technical board of education.
- Lab Attendant: Must have passed SSC examination Must possess a Certificate of certified lab attendant ( Medical Lab Assitant vocational courses) Offical by the bords of Intermediate education. must have recognized with Andhra Pradesh paramedical board with up to renewal.
- Attenders: Must have passed 10th Class examination.
- Lab Technician: Rs. 28000/- Per month
- Data entry operator: Rs. 15000/- Per month
- Lab Attendant, Attenders: Rs. 12000/- Per month
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Servicemen, 5 years for SC/ST/EWS, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft in favor of “college Development Society, GMC, Ongole.
Application Fee: OC/BC Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH/Ex-Service: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The mode of selection will be merit list
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may send their application with all the certificates to District Medical & Health Officer, Prakasam District on or before 15th December 2021.
Notification Date: 1st December 2021.
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 15th December 2021.
Display of Provisional Merit in District Web site calling Grievances if any from the applicant’s Date: 30th December 2021.
Display of Final Merit and Selection List Date: 5th January 2022.
Issue of Arts Date: 10th January 2022.
Joining the selection candidates Date: 17th January 2022.