About Haryana ITI :-
The Department of Industrial Training, Haryana is imparting Skill based training to the Unemployed youth of State through the Network of 147 Govt. Industrial Training Institute (114 Co-educational GITIs exclusively for Women) and 183 Private ITIs Under craftsman training Scheme. Engineering & Non- Engineering trade Courses of One and Two Year duration are being run in these Institutes.
No. of Seats :-
Total No. of Seats for Session 2021 – 22 – 99148 Seats
|Govt. ITIs Seats Strength||Govt. ITIs Seats Strength|
|Pvt. ITIs Seats Strength||Pvt. ITIs Seats Strength|
Age Limit :-
Candidates Should be Minimum 14 Years Old as on 01.08.2021.
Education Qualification :-
The Candidates should be minimum 10th Pass out for Non-Engg. Trades and 12th with Mathematics and Science for Engg. Trades.
Counseling Fee :-
The candidates will have to pay the Online Counseling fee. Those candidates who will not have submitted their Counseling Fee will not be taken in consideration. The Counseling Fee will be as follows :-
- For General category candidates : 100 Rs. (Non-Refundable)
- For SC and Other Reserved categories : 50 Rs (Non-Refundable)
- There is No Application Fee for Female Candidates.
How to Pay Fee:
Candidates Can Pay the Application Fee through Net banking / Credit card/ Debit card/ Google pay /PayTm. Rs. 50/- Will be Charged for Customer Service Center (CSC).
How to Apply :-
The Candidates can Apply Online. To take admission in Govt. and Private I.T.I of Haryana state, the candidates need to login at https://www.itihry/ and complete your Registration Process. After the specified date the registration portal will be Closed. The candidates need to submit the Counseling Fee before the Scheduled time. It is advised to the Candidates to Apply Online Only and not by any other Mode. No Other Mode Will be Accepted. If Candidates try to Apply through any other Mode, then his candidature will be declined by the Official Department and the candidate will not be liable to appear in the exam.
Steps to Apply Online :-
- Visit on the Online Admission Portal of Haryana ITI.
- Here You Will Get Online Admission 2021-2022 Option.
- Click on that Option.
- Now New Page for Apply Online Will be Open.
- Click on “New Registration ” button in case not registered yet.
- If you are already registered, enter your Registration Number, Password then Click on “Login” button.
- If you have forgotten your password/registration number then click on “Forgot Password/Forgot Registration Number?” link under captcha text box.
- Fill Candidate Details in Registration Form.
- Now Click on Register.
- Now Apply Online.
- Fill Choice of Trades.
- Upload Documents
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
Required Documents for Application Form
- Educational Qualification Documents.
- Aadhar Card.
- Personal Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Housing certificate.
- Reservation / Caste Certificate (SC / SC deprived / BCA / BCB / PH / EWS (General Category) / Certificate of fatherless or orphan / widow / widow’s children / ex serviceman (ESM) / ex serviceman dependent (ESM)).
- Family Income Certificate.
- PAYTM / Debit Card / Credit Card etc. for online payment.
- List of institutes where you want to enroll.
- List of occupations (in descending order by priority).
- Calculate your marks based on CGPA.
- Applicant Bank Passbook.
In case of any Query you may contact to State Council of vocational Training Society of Haryana State Call center at : 0172-4373302 / 0172-4373311 / 0172-4373355.
Candidates can save this page to their Bookmark to get the Latest Update about Haryana ITI. We will try to get to you every News update about Upcoming job Notification.
Important Dates for for Haryana ITI Admission:
|Description of Event||Dates|
|Online Application Date||07 September 2021 – 22 September 2021|
|Last Date of Submit Counseling Fee||Announced Soon|
|Starting of Counseling||Announced Soon|