IIM, Jammu Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 6 Web Designer, Accountant, Junior Engineer Contract, Office Assistant, Hostel supervisor Posts has been released on the official website at iimj.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute of Management Jammu can apply Online application on or before 2021-11-14.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management Jammu|
|Post Name||Web Designer, Accountant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Hostel supervisor|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, MCA, Post Graduate Degree, MBA, Bachelor Degree, Diploma|
IIM, Jammu Post Details
Web Designer: 1 Post
Accountant: 1 Post
Junior Engineer Contract: 1 Post
Office Assistant: 1 Post
Hostel supervisor: 1 Post
- Web Designer: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA or PGDCA from Recognized University with at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- Accountant: Post-graduate degree in Commerce/MBA (Finance) (10+2+3+2) with minimum 55% Marks.
- Junior Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering with 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record with 5 years with relevant post-qualification experience. Experience in reputed organization/Govt. department/PSU will be preferred.
- Office Assistant: Post-graduate degree in any discipline (10+2+3+2) with minimum 55% Marks.
- Hostel Supervisor: A Graduate with a minimum of 55 % Marks, 10 years relevant experience in reputed educational institutions. Post qualification experience of Minimum 5 years.
- Web Designer: Rs. 47600 – 151100/- Per month
- Accountant: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per month
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per month
- Office Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per month
- Hostel Supervisor: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per month
- Accountant: 35 years
- Web Designer, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Hostel supervisor: 40 years
Application Fee: Rs. 590/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews/ written/ skills tests,
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants appear along with send to eMail https://firstname.lastname@example.org all Certificates, Degrees, and other documents for educational qualification, professional and technical qualification, work experience and age proof, relevant eligibility proof to avail age relaxation, reimbursement of travel expenses should be produced in original at the time of interview/ written/ skills test on or before 14th November 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 14th November 2021