Indian Navy is Central government body for recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Indian Navy had invited applications for February 2022 Batch Starting from October 2021. Indian Navy is going to organize exam for the post of Sailor Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) February 2022 Batch. Total Number of Vacancies for these posts were 2000 Posts. There are Many interested Candidates who filled the Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is Started from 16-Oct-2021 and the Last Date for Submitting the Online Application Form is 25-Oct-2021. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
|Origination Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)|
|No. of Vacancy||2000 Posts (Approximately)|
|Selection Process||1. Computer Based Examination.
2. Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
3. Medical Standards.
|Exam Date||Inform Later|
|Application Submission Start Date||16 October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25 October 2021|
About Exam :
Indian Navy will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR). Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their exams accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be notified soon on the official website of Indian Navy.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. The number of posts is 2000. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by Indian Navy.
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Computer Based Examination :
Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus is as follows :
Exam Pattern for the SSR written Exam is as Follows :-
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
(b) Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
(c) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
(d) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
(e) Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
(f) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
(g) Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(h) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus is given below :-
01. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
02. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
03. Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
04. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
05. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
01. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
02. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
03. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
04. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
05. Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
01. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
02. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
03. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
04. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
01. Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
02. Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
03. Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
04. National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
05. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
06. Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push – ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Approximately 8000 candidates will be called for PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination.
Medical Examination :
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
(c) Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrollment medical examination at INS Chilka.