ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Admit Card 2021
About Recruitment :
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 65 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 05/07/2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 02/09/2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of Post||Constable (GD) under Sports Quota|
|No. of Vacancy||65 Posts|
Physical Standard Test (PST) and
Detailed Medical Examination
|Documentation Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||05/07/2021 To 02/09/2021|
Selection Process :
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and
- Detailed Medical Examination
About Exam :
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will soon conduct the Document Verification for the Posts of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota. Candidates whoa applied for these posts are now waiting for the Document Verification Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the DV Dates from the Various Sources. Document Verification dates will be release soon on the Official Website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Candidates can check more information about the DV Dates from the Official Website of ITBP, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Documentation : To be Announce
About Admit Card :
Admit Cards to candidates whose names are appearing in this list have already been sent on their present postal address as mentioned in their applications. In case of non receipt of Admit Card, the candidate can also appear at concerned Recruitment centre with a printout of concerned page of this list along with their Photo ID Proof and two passport Size Photos.
|Department Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be Announce|
|Admit Card Status||Announce Later|
How To Download GD Sports Quota Admit Card :
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Now Find the “Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
- Before start of documentation all candidates will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture. Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- All candidates reporting for recruitment will have to go through documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per Para 4 (b), proof to avail age and height relaxation etc. in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board including the document already uploaded on ITBP recruitment website.
- After scrutiny of the original documents and sports certificate to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Board, the candidates whose documents are found in order will be asked to submit self attested copies of the documents/sports certificate to the Recruitment Board on the spot. Original documents will be returned. ITBP at its discretion can check or verify genuineness of any document/certificate produced by the candidates during recruitment and the decision of ITBP after such verifications/checking shall be final.
- Players who have participated or won medal(s) in the competitions given below above during the period from 01/01/2018 till 26/08/2020 shall be eligible for recruitment to the post of Constable/ GD (Sportsman) in ITBP.
- Candidates will be given marks for medals won or level of participation during aforementioned time period only.
- Only the marks of that one higher medal/position or level of participation in which a candidate is getting maximum marks as per the table given Below will be considered.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 08 for all category i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates who are unable to produce the prescribed certificates / documents will be rejected summarily and candidates who declared qualified in documentation stage will be sent to Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Candidate will be given marks for any one highest medal secured by him/her during last 02 years. If any candidate has secured more than 01 medal in particular competition, in that case he/she shall be awarded marks for only the highest medal/Position secured in the competition and marks given to him for separate competitions shall not be included in overall sports achievements.
- Marking will be done as per table given below :-
|S. N.||Competition||Marks of Gold Medal||Marks of Silver Medal||Marks for Bronze Medal||Marks for participati on|
|2.||World Championship/World Cup||90||86||82||70|
|3.||Asian Games/Commonwealth Games (4 years)||80||76||72||60|
|4.||Asian Championship/Cup/ Commonwealth Championship||70||66||62||50|
|5.||Youth Olympic Games||60||56||52||40|
|6.||Youth/Junior Asian Championship & Youth/Junior Commonwealth Championship||50||46||42||–|
|7.||SAF Games & any International level recognized by Govt. of India (MYA&S)||40||36||32||–|
|8.||National Games and Senior National Championship||30||26||22||–|
|9.||Junior National level Championship/ All India Inter-University Tournaments/Championship/Khelo India/Youth Games||20||16||12||–|
|10.||National School Games||18||14||08||–|
Order Of Preference
|First Preference||Candidates who have represented the country and won medals in order of their priority i.e. Gold/Silver/Bronze in an International Competition in senior Junior or in youth categories with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports(Govt. of India)|
|Second Preference||Candidate who have represented and won medal(s) or positions up to 3rd place in the Senior or Junior National Level Championship/Games organized by the recognized National Sports Federation or National Games organized by Indian Olympic Association.|