ITBP Sub Inspector Overseer Admit Card 2021 Written PET PST Exam Date
ITBP Sub Inspector (Overseer) Admit Card
Indo – Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has recently announce about the recruitment for the 21 Posts of Sub-Inspector (Overseer). Many Candidates who is interested in job for the SI Posts filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form was Started from 23.08.2017 to 22.09.2017. Candidates Can Check the Recruitment Details from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam : All the Candidates filled there Application Form Successfully and Now they are Waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam of SI (Overseer) Post will be Conducted. The Details of Exam is as Provided Below.
Written Examination Date : Available Soon
Selection Process :
- Height Bar & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Tests
- Written Examination
- Merit List
- Verification of Original Documents
- Detailed Medical Test
Admit Card : All the Candidates should download their admit card because without admit card candidates can not give the exam. All the candidates must download it before appear in the exam. Admit card will be uploaded soon. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of ITBP and also the candidates can download it from the direct link provided below.
Candidates can check the Syllabus of ITBP SI from the below Provided link.
Written Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern of Written Exam will be as Follows:
- Those Candidates Who Qualify the PST & PET will face the Written Exam.
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 250 Marks. 1st Paper will be of 200 Marks and 2nd Paper Will be of 50 Marks.
- The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English for Paper 1.
- The Time Duration for the Paper 1 will be 02 Hour and 01 Hour for Paper 2.
For More Information Please visit : Click Here