JIPMAT Application 2022 Notification & Basic Details
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2022|
|Academic Year||2022 – 2022|
|Course Name||5-Year Integrated Program in Management|
|Location||IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu|
Eligibility For JIPMAT 2022
Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in the arts/commerce/science stream.
The candidate must have passed the class 10th examination with 60% or more in the year, not before 2017.
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL)/ EWS as per Central List||Rs. 2000/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /PwD||Rs. 1000/-|
|Start Dates to Apply JIPMAT Application||01 April 2022|
|Last Dates to Apply JIPMAT Application||30 June 2022|
|Correction in the application form||05 – 10 July 2022|
Documents Required for Filling JIPMAT 2022 Application Form
- Aspirants of a govt. id proof
- A valid email id
- A valid mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Bank details
How to Fill JIPMAT 2022 Application Form?
- Click on the direct link of the application form given on this page and the official website.
- Then, click on the ‘new registration’ button.
- Then, read all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and Proceed button.
- Now enter the personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- JIPMAT Registration
- 5th step: Then, enter the address details.
- After entering the required details, choose a password and then, enter the security pin.
- Now, read the declaration, agree to it and click on the ‘submit button.
- Then, verify all the details already entered and click on the ‘confirm details’ button.
- Now, the application number will be generated. Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on the ‘verify email id’ button.
- After entering the OTP, click on the ‘complete application form’ button.
- Now, enter the other personal details like nationality, category, place of residence, etc.
- Then, enter the education details.
- Now, enter the details of the parent’s / guardian.
- Next, verify all the details and agree to the declaration. After this, click on the ‘submit button.
- Then, upload the required documents and images.
- Then, click on the ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Check the confirmation page and take its printout for future reference.
Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|