JIPMAT Application 2022 – Apply Admission Entrance Exam Online
JIPMAT Application 2022 – Registration For Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2022 (JIPMAT 2022) Apply Online NTA JIPMAT Application Form 2022 JIPMAT Entrance Exam Dates How To Apply Check the Last Date.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2022 (JIPMAT 2022). Eligible and Interested students who want to get admission 5-Year Integrated Program in Management in IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for the Academic year 2022 – 2022. They all students can apply for JIPMAT 2022 Application form online mode from the last dates. If the candidates want to apply for JIPMAT Application, they will need to apply before 30th June 2022. For more details about JIPMAT 2022 application like as process to apply, application fee, image specifications, details to be entered in the form, etc.
JIPMAT Application 2022 Notification & Basic Details
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2022|
|Academic Year||2022 – 2022|
|Course Name||5-Year Integrated Program in Management|
|Location||IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu|
Eligibility For JIPMAT 2022
Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in the arts/commerce/science stream.
The candidate must have passed the class 10th examination with 60% or more in the year, not before 2017.
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL)/ EWS as per Central List||Rs. 2000/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /PwD||Rs. 1000/-|
|Start Dates to Apply JIPMAT Application||01 April 2022|
|Last Dates to Apply JIPMAT Application||30 June 2022|
|Correction in the application form||05 – 10 July 2022|
Documents Required for Filling JIPMAT 2022 Application Form
- Aspirants of a govt. id proof
- A valid email id
- A valid mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Bank details
How to Fill JIPMAT 2022 Application Form?
- Click on the direct link of the application form given on this page and the official website.
- Then, click on the ‘new registration’ button.
- Then, read all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and Proceed button.
- Now enter the personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- JIPMAT Registration
- 5th step: Then, enter the address details.
- After entering the required details, choose a password and then, enter the security pin.
- Now, read the declaration, agree to it and click on the ‘submit button.
- Then, verify all the details already entered and click on the ‘confirm details’ button.
- Now, the application number will be generated. Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on the ‘verify email id’ button.
- After entering the OTP, click on the ‘complete application form’ button.
- Now, enter the other personal details like nationality, category, place of residence, etc.
- Then, enter the education details.
- Now, enter the details of the parent’s / guardian.
- Next, verify all the details and agree to the declaration. After this, click on the ‘submit button.
- Then, upload the required documents and images.
- Then, click on the ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Check the confirmation page and take its printout for future reference.
Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|