Jodhpur National University Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
Jodhpur National University, JNUDE is a private university offering all degree courses and programs. It is included in one of the leading universities. The admission mode for this university is online, and admission is based on open merit. One of the most important objectives of Jodhpur university is to provide art education to the students. UGC, AIU, approves Jodhpur University. This university provides the best platform for all the pupils who are seeking for best learning platforms.
Jodhpur National University Distance Education UG & PG Admission
Jodhpur National University Distance Education Admission is made through the basic criteria of the university.
- BBA Course: If the candidate wishes to apply for this course, then must have to clear 12th or it’s equivalent in any stream from recognized university candidates is eligible to apply admission of BBA course.
- B.Com Course: If the candidate wants to apply for the B.Com course, then must have to complete their 12th or equivalent from a recognized university/board/institute candidate eligible to apply for admission of this course.
- BCA Course: 12th or its equivalent from recognized candidate wish to apply admission of this course.
- MBA Course: Graduation complete in any stream from recognized university candidates is eligible to apply admission of MBA course.
JNUDE Admission 2021-22 Last Date
|Online Application Form submission starts||Aug 2021|
|Last date of application form submission||Oct 2021 (Closed)|
Jodhpur National University DDE Application Form Process 2021
The University of Studies Provides Admission in Online and Offline Mode; Interested Candidates can either go to the University website and download the Application Form or visit the University Campus and purchase the prospectus and submit the filled Application Form with the testimonials at the campus.
Jodhpur National University, Directorate of Distance Education, offers application forms of courses like BBA, BCom, BCA, MBA. Interested Candidates can apply on their official website.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university.
- Filled all required details such as educational and personals in an application form and
- Sent the application form along with DD of Rs 1100 to the university address given below.
- Apart from that, attached all the required documents also.
Jodhpur National University History
Shri Kamal Mehta, a Charted Accountant by profession and educationist by nature, knowing the importance of practical and worthy education, laid the Jodhpur National University Distance Education foundation stone.
He has been working in the field of Banking and Finance since 1998. The university aims to meet the needs of the people of Rajasthan in the field of professional and technical education. Education is not about possessing degrees and diplomas in any field of academics, but it is a way to expand one’s ability to think and to learn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: What are the criteria for admission to PG courses?
Ans: The simplest criteria is being a graduate.
Ques: Does the university offer a choice-based mode of registration for admittance?
Ques: Can you plz mention the position of the university?
Ans: University is a private institution situated in the city of Jodhpur.
JNUDE Contact Details
- Address: A-301, Anchal Complex, Residency Road, Jodhpur- 342003 Rajasthan, India
- Phone: 02931281551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: Click Here