Kazi Nazrul University Admission 2022-23 | KNU UG, PG Courses, Eligibility & Fees
Kazi Nazrul University Highlights
|University Name||Kazi Nazrul University|
|Established in||2012 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, BCI, AICTE|
|Location||Asansol, West Bengal|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered courses||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
Kazi Nazrul University Admission 2022-23
KNU is offering many UG and PG courses admission for the session 2022. The applicants are advised to check important dates and eligibility criteria before applying them in any application. The common eligibility to take admission in undergraduate level courses is to pass 10+2 from any recognised educational board. While for thye admission in postgraduate level courses students must have bachelors degree from any UGC recognised university of India.
Kazi Nazrul University Application Form Process 2022-23
Kazi Nazrul University offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses and research courses like- BA, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, PhD. Only those students will be eligible who are passed 10+2 from the relevant stream. Without document verification, the final admission process will not succeed, so the student must carry the original documents. Students can pay the application fee through demand draft or cash. KNU is offering both online and offline modes of application.
- Student need to visit the official website of the KNU and register themselves usinf full name, valid email address and mobile number.
- On successful registration, the system will create an ID and Password.
- Choose the prefered programme and follow the details in the form.
- Make an E-Challan and Submit the Fee to any bank.
- Students are suggessted to take a printout of application form for future references.
- Student can get application form from the admission office of Kazi Nazrul University.
- Fill it with the relevant details.
- Attach the required documents with application form.
- Make a DD or Challan in favor of KNU.
- Post your form to the registrar’s office.
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Character certificate
- Community certificate
- Demand Draft
- Passport size pictures
- Date of birth proof
- Income certificate
Contact Details of Kazi Nazrul University
- Address: Nazrul Road, Kalla Bypass More, P.O.Kalla C.H., P.S. Asansol (North), Dist.Burdwan, Pin-713340,West Bengal
- Contact No.: 0341 2270456
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: Click Here