KSP Constable Exam Answer Key 2021
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has started the recruitment of 4000 Civil Police Constable (Men & Women), Armed Police Constable (Men) & Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) & PC- IRB (Men). Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Online Application form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application Form was Started from 25 May 2021 to 25 June 2021.
|Origination Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No. of Vacancy||4000 Posts|
|Exam Date||24 October 2021|
|Selection Process||PET & PST, Written Examination|
|Application Submission Date||25.05.2021 To 25.06.2021|
The selection process will be based on:
- PET & PST, Written Examination
- Police Constable (Civil), Armed Police Constable – Written Examination, ET & PST
The physical test was successfully conducted by the KSP. A large number of candidates were appeared in the physical test. Selected candidates may be invited for the written exam & endurance test. Karnataka State Police conducted a different kind of test i.g. Physical Test, Written Test, and Endurance Test.
Date of Exam : 24 October 2021
About KSP Constable Answer Key:
Karnataka State Police will display the Answer Key on www.rec20.ksp-online.in as soon as possible. Candidates those are curious to know their performance in the exam can check or predict their marks through the released answer key. Candidates can download the answer sheet pdf through the link given below.
How to download Answer Key:-
- Candidates visit the official website of KSP.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Answer Key” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Answer Key Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Answer Key Option submit.
- Download and Print the Answer key if you want.
ಉತ್ತರ ಕೀಲಿಯನ್ನು ಡೌನ್ಲೋಡ್ ಮಾಡುವುದು ಹೇಗೆ:-
- ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗಳು ಕೆಎಸ್ಪಿಯ ಅಧಿಕೃತ ವೆಬ್ಸೈಟ್ಗೆ ಭೇಟಿ ನೀಡುತ್ತಾರೆ.
- ಪರದೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರದರ್ಶಿಸಲಾದ ಸಂಬಂಧಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ಗಾಗಿ ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆಯನ್ನು ತೆರೆಯಿರಿ.
- ಈಗ “ಉತ್ತರ ಕೀ ಡೌನ್ಲೋಡ್” ಆಯ್ಕೆಯನ್ನು ಹುಡುಕಿ.
- ಈಗ ಇಲ್ಲಿ ನೀವು ಡೌನ್ಲೋಡ್ ಉತ್ತರ ಕೀ ಆಯ್ಕೆಯನ್ನು ಪಡೆಯುತ್ತೀರಿ.
- ತಾತ್ಕಾಲಿಕ ಐಡಿ ಮತ್ತು ಪಾಸ್ವರ್ಡ್ನೊಂದಿಗೆ ಲಾಗಿನ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
- ಡೌನ್ಲೋಡ್ ಉತ್ತರ ಕೀ ಆಯ್ಕೆ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಿ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
- ನಿಮಗೆ ಬೇಕಾದರೆ ಉತ್ತರ ಕೀಲಿಯನ್ನು ಡೌನ್ಲೋಡ್ ಮಾಡಿ ಮತ್ತು ಮುದ್ರಿಸಿ.
The students who appeared in the Exam for Police Constable posts conducted by the Karnataka State Police (KSP), can fill the objection form for the Answer Key provided by Karnataka State Police (KSP) if they found that there is any answer which is wrong in the given Answer key or if they are not satisfied with the Answers mentioned in the Answer key. It is to be noted that if any candidate is filling the objection form, then he / she can do so by the following points:
- Candidates has to marks his/ her Answer first which he / she think that this is incorrect.
- Against the wrong Answer provided in the Answer Key by the Karnataka State Police (KSP).
- He / she has to attach a copy of proof, that his/ her answer is correct.