LGBRIMH Jobs Notification 2022: Apply Offline for 32 Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Receptionist, LDC, Ward Sister Vacancies
LGBRIMH Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 32 Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Receptionist, LDC, Ward Sister Posts has been released on the official website at lgbrimh.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-10.
|Organization Name||Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health|
|Post Name||Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse, Receptionist, LDC, Ward Sister|
|No. of Vacancies||32|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, HSSLC, 12th, B.SC, GNM|
LGBRIMH Post Details
Nursing Tutor: 5 Posts
Staff Nurse: 10 Posts
Receptionist: 2 Posts
LDC: 8 Posts
Ward Sister: 3 Posts
- Nursing Tutor: Master’s Degree in Psychiatric Nursing with at least 55o/o marks from a recognized University/ institution Registered as Nurse and Midwife with central or state Nursing Council.
- Staff Nurse: HSSLC Passed Registered Nurse (GNM/B.Sc. Nursing) Registration with INC or State Nursing Council is a must.
- Receptionist: 12th class from a recognized Board or University with experience in the profession of receptionist in Govemment or Semi-Government Institute or hospital empaneled under central Government Health services.
- LDC: l2th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on a manual typewriter.
- Ward Sister: HDLC Passed Registered Nurse (GNM/ B. Sc Nursing) registration with INC or State Nursing Council is a must 5 years of minimum experience as a staff nurse in a 100 bedded govt. hospital.
- Nursing Tutor, Staff Nurse: Level- 7
- Receptionist, LDC: Level- 2
- Ward Sister: Level- 8
- Nursing Tutor, Ward Sister, Staff Nurse: 35 years
- Receptionist: 25 years
- LDC: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Bank Draft has drawn in favor of the Director, LGBRIMH, Tezpur
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Interview/written examination
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send along with attested copies of all certificates/ one PP size photograph so as to reach the Administrative Officer, LGBRIMH, Tezpur- 78400. on or before 10th January 2022.
Notification Date: 10th December 2021.
Last Date: 10th January 2022.
Official Notification : Click Here