MP Bhoj University Admission 2022-23 | UG, PG Courses, Eligibility & Fees
The university’s goal is to improve higher education by providing valuable distance education. The university currently offers several BA, BSc, BBA, B.Com, MSc, M.Com, MSW, MA, MLIS, and MCA graduate courses. Apart from normal courses, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University (MPBOU) also offers a PG Diploma in a variety of disciplines, as well as a B.Ed through Open & Distance (ODL) and Special Education.
MP Bhoj University Highlights
|University Name||Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Tariq Zaffar|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Ownership||Government, State University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Application Form||MP Bhoj University University Application Form|
|Fee Structure||MP Bhoj University University Fee structure|
MP Bhoj University Admission 2022-23
The University starts the admission process from August every year for the various UG and PG Programmes. Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University offers various UG and PG programs in distance education mode.
- In UG programs, MPBU provides BCA, BBA, BSc, and BEd programs. The admissions in these courses are based on merit and entrance exam.
- Students with 50% marks or above in 10+2 are eligible for enrollment in UG programs.
- The admissions in MBA, MCA, and MSc are based on the entrance exam and score of Bachelor’s Degree.
- It also provides some doctoral programs like PGDDTN and PGDHHM. The selection in these programs is followed by an interview and entrance exam conducted by University.
MP Bhoj University UG Programme Admission
Bachelor in Business Administration is an undergraduate-level programme that covers the topics like principles of management, entrepreneurship, business management, business strategies, macroeconomics, etc. The time duration of this course is between 3 to 6 years. Students who want to pursue this course must clear their intermediate with a minimum of 55% marks from any stream. The average annual fee for this course is 9960 (annual fee).
Bachelor in commerce, commonly known as B.Com, is a UG programme that focuses on economics, finance, accounting, management, etc. The duration of this course is between 3 to 6 years. Students who want to enroll in this course must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 with commerce stream. The average fee for this course is 2730 INR annually.
Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate-level course. The duration of the course is 3 to 6 years. Focusing on its eligibility criteria, students must have done 10+2 or equivalent to apply for the BA programme. The average annual fee is Rs. 2,500/-
MP Bhoj University PG Programme Admission
Master of Administration is a postgraduate level course and its duration is 3 to 6 years. Primarily, the students learn management and business skills. Students who wish to pursue MBA must have done graduation or BBA from a recognized university. Further, the annual fees range to Rs.1650 /-.
The Master of science is a postgraduate degree, commonly known as MSc. It can be completed in a minimum of 2 years & a maximum of 5 years. The candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree in science from any of the recognized universities of India can apply for this program. Students can choose any of the provided specializations by the university. The eligibility to take admission in MSc in Zoology program is to graduate with Zoology/Biotechnology. The annual fee for the MSc program is INR 9960.
MP Bhoj University Courses and Eligibility
|Course Name||Duration||Eligibility Criteria|
|BBA||3 years||Students must have completed 10+2 in ++relevant subjects|
|B.Li.Sc||1 year||Students must have completed the equivalent graduate degree|
MP Bhoj University Application Form 2022-23
- Aspirants must carefully read out the eligibility conditions before applying for entry. Any aspirant found ineligible during the process will be deemed disqualified immediately.
- Retrieve the App Form online by visiting the official portal of the BU.
- Fill in the App Form carefully, providing all the details that require education.
- Upload a scanned copy of the aspirant’s recent photograph.
- Payment for the App Fee can get made via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/DD.
- Mark sheet and Qualifying Certificate 10th standard.
- Mark sheet and Qualifying Certificate 12th standard.
- Admit Card for the Entrance Exam.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Why Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University?
- Online Classes available on platforms like Youtube and Facebook
- Due to the requirement of time, the University has developed the open book examination
- Channels like Bhopal Durdarshan telecasts the educational programmes of MPBOU
- University provides study materials online as well as offline
- Students have multiple options for seeking help because the University offers various branches in the name of regional and study centres
- The student support button is present over the official site.
MP Bhoj University Courses & Fees
Contact Details of MP Bhoj University
- Address: Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462016
- Contact Number: 0755-2492105,2490072,2494094
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Official Website: Click Here