MPPSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 63 State Forest Service Exam 2021 Posts has been released on the official website at mppsc.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-02-09.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||State Forest Service Exam 2021|
|No. of Vacancies||63|
MPPSC Post Details
Assistant Conservator of Forest: 8 Posts
Forest Ranger: 40 Posts
Project Manager: 15 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: Graduate with relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Forest Ranger: Graduate with relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Project Manager: Graduate with relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per month
- Forest Ranger: Rs. 36200 – 114800/- per month
- Project Manager: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2022
- Forest Ranger: 21 to 33 years as on 1st January 2022
- Project Manager: 21 to 33 years as on 1st January 2022
SC/ST/PWD/OBC: Rs. 250/-
Other fees: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Main Exam, Preliminary Exam, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website mppsc.nic.in from 10th January 2022 to 9th February 2022.
Notification Date: 22nd December 2021.
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 10th January 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 9th February 2022
Application Editing Starting Date: 15th January 2022
Application Editing Closing Date: 11th February 2022
Exam Date: 24th April 2022.