NALCO Dy. Manager Interview Call Letter 2021
NALCO has invited the applicant for the 86 Posts of Dy. Manager & Various Other Posts. Many Candidates who is interested in these Posts filled there Online Application form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form will be Working from 08.11.2021 (10:00 AM) to 07.12.2021 (05:00 PM). Here the Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :–
There will be a Interview Test Conducted first for the Selection. The Date of Examination will be announce later on the Official Website. The Exact Time & Place of Scrutiny Exam Will be intimated Later.
Date of Personal Interview : Announce Later
About Admit Card:-
The Exam will be Conducted Soon for the above Vacant Post. All the Candidates are advised to Download there Admit Card before appearing in the Examination. Without having the Admit Card No one Candidates will be allowed to give the Exam. The Admit Card will be available only on the official website of NALCO it will not be send to the Candidates. So we advise all the Candidates to be in touch with the Official website of NALCO to get the Information about the Admit Card and Exam. We will also provide the Exam Admit Card on this Page so the Candidates can Download there Admit Card Easily without visiting to Any Other Website.
|Post Name||Dy. Manager & Various Other Posts|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download NALCO Dy Manager Interview Call Letter:-
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of NALCO i.e. https://mudira.nalcoindia.co.in/.
- Then the Candidates needs to click on the Link Recruitment / Result.
- After Clicking on Recruitment / Result Link the New Page will be Open then the Candidates needs to stay n recruitment Link.
- There will be a Link for Downloading MP High Court Admit Card.
Download NALCO Various Posts Interview Call Letter 2021 : Available Soon
- Shortlisting will be done based on the information/ declaration submitted by the candidate at the time of submission of online application. In case any false declaration is found during the verification of documents / experience at the time of Personal Interview, candidate will not be allowed to appear the interview and no TAIDA will be paid.
- Shortlisting of the candidate will be done based on the weightages assigned to % of marks obtained in essential qualification, desired qualification, minimum required experience, additional year(s) of experience, experience of the company having turnover of 250 Crores or more / experience of listed companies etc.. In addition to the same, experience from Mining, Metallurgical, Chemical, Power, Manufacturing / Production sectors will have additional weightage.
- At E02/E03/E04/E5 grades, the assessment will be made through Group Discussion and Personal Interview with the weightage of 25% and 75% respectively and for E06/E07/E08 grades, the assessment will be made through Personal Interview only.
- Based on the performance in group discussion and/or personal interview, organizational requirement, vacancies to be operated. the candidates will be selected.
- Mere meeting the advertised specification does not entitle a candidate to be called for GD and/or Personal Interview. The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the standard of qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment.
Important Link Area for NALCO Dy Manager Interview Call Letter:
|Admit Card||Available Soon|