NALCO Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 86 Dy. Manager, General Manager Posts has been released on the official website at nalcoindia.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Aluminium Company Limited can apply Online application on or before 2021-12-07.
|Organization Name||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Post Name||Dy. Manager, General Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||86|
|Educational Qualification||PG Diploma, MBA, CA, CMA, M. Sc|
NALCO Post Details
Dy. Manager (HRD) /E02: 10 Posts
Dy. Manager ( Finance)/E02: 8 Posts
General Manager (Finance)/E 07: 5 Posts
Dy. Manager (Mining)/E02: 7 Posts
Dy. Manager (Lab)/E02: 12 Posts
- Dy. Manager (HRD) /E02: A degree in any discipline is essential. Recognized PG Diploma in Personnel Management/Labour Welfare/Industrial Relations/ Management/ Behavioral Science/Trg. & Development /HRD/ HRM (duration of not less than 2 years of full-time regular course of 1 year) OR MBA with specialization in PM/IR/HRD/HRM (Duration of not less than 2 years) OR PG Diploma in Social Welfare (IISW, Cal) is desirable.
- Dy. Manager ( Finance)/E02: Degree in any discipline with Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost Accountant (CMA)
- General Manager (Finance)/E 07: Degree in any discipline with Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost Accountant (CMA)
- Dy. Manager (Mining)/E02: Degree or equivalent Diploma in Mining Engineering & First Class Metalliferous Mines Manager’s Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted/ Restricted).
- Dy. Manager (Lab)/E02: M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC.
Salary Details: Rs. 70000 – 200000/- per month
- Dy. Manager: 35 years as of 7th December 2021
- General Manager (Finance)/E 07: 54 years as of 7th December 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through the National Aluminium Company Limited Official Website nalcoindia.com from 8th November 2021 to 7th December 2021.
Notification Date: 6th November 2021
Registration Starting Date: 8th November 2021
Registration Closing Date: 7th December 2021