NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern
NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021
About NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment :
National Housing Bank has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant Manager (Scale I), Deputy Manager (Scale II), Regional Manager – (Risk Manager). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 17 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 01.12.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 30.12.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||National Housing Bank|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager (Scale I), Deputy Manager (Scale II), Regional Manager – (Risk Manager)|
|No. of Vacancy||17 Posts|
|Selection Process||Phase I: Online Examination
Phase II – Interview
|Exam Date||January / February 2022|
About Exam :
National Housing Bank will soon conduct the Written Examination for the Posts of Assistant Manager (Scale I), Deputy Manager (Scale II), Regional Manager – (Risk Manager). Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official website of NHB.
We are providing here the Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the NHB Assistant Manager post. There is always a question in the candidates mind that from Where to Prepare , How to Prepare, What are the Important Topics, Is there any Negative Marking or not, What are the subjects, etc. So regarding these problems, we have provided the detailed syllabus from below. Check the Syllabus from below.
Selection Process :
- Phase I: Online Examination
- Phase II – Interview
Phase I: Online Examination
- Online Examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
- Objective Test would be for 200 marks.
- The time for this objective test will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections.
- The objective test will have separate timing for each section.
The details of online test structure will be as follows:-
|S.no.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Type of Test||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||Objective||60 minutes|
|2||General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer knowledge.||50||50||English & Hindi||Objective||40 minutes|
|3||English Language||25||60||English||Objective||35 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||English & Hindi||Objective||45 minutes|
|English Language* (Letter Writing and Essay)||02||25||English||Descriptive||30 minutes|
Descriptive Test is a test of English Language for 25 marks. Test will be of 30 minutes duration consisting of two papers Letter writing and Essay. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will commence immediately after the completion of the Objective Test. Descriptive Test is of qualifying in nature and the candidates have to secure the minimum attaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
Penalty for Wrong Answers:-
Each question in Objective Tests will have five alternative choices,our of which one will be correct answer. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Test. For every wrong answer marked, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
Cut-off Score (Online Examination):-
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of the Objective Test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for the interview. Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and marks scored in the same shall not be considered for shortlisting of a candidate to interview. However, the candidate has to secure a minimum score in the Descriptive Test. Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidate attaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for the interview.
Phase II – Interview
A category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Objective Test. The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for the Interview will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll no. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on the NHB website. Interviews will be conducted at the NHB head office in New Delhi ONLY.
Details regarding the time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the e-Call Letter. Candidates are required to download their interview e-Call Letters form the official website of NHB www.nhb.org.in
How to prepare for NHB Assistant Manger 2021 examination?
This is the most obvious question which is coming in minds of the candidates who are preparing for National Housing Bank (NHB) Assistant Manager 2021 examination nowadays.
First of all, there is no need to panic at all because the syllabus given by the National Housing Bank (NHB) is in a very precised and summarized manner. So, here are some tips that how you can prepare for this exam:-
- Firstly, the candidates are required to go through the syllabus for National Housing Bank (NHB) Assistant Manager thoroughly, they can download it from the official website National Housing Bank (NHB) www.nhb.org.in.
- Make your own strategy, try to not follow somebody else’s strategy as everyone’s strengths, capabilities, and weaknesses are different.
- Make your own notes for better understanding and these notes will help you in quick revision.
- You can watch or read the topper’s interviews, that how they had started their preparation for this exam, what are the key points to remember and what is important to study from this exam’s point of view.
- Before appearing for the exam, take some mock tests for your exam within the time allowed for this exam, so you can check for your performance and have an idea how much is left to study and on which areas you have to practice more.
- You should concentrate on your computer skills too for this exam.
- You should have a good typing speed with good accuracy as you have to type your answers for the Descriptive Paper for this exam on the computer.
- Do not think, that you can’t crack this exam or Do not lose hope, just focus on this exam and give your 100 percent.
Examination Centers :
|Sr. No.||Name of the Centres|
|13.||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai|
|15.||New Delhi – NCR|
Important Link Area for NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus :
|Official Website||Click Here|