NHM HP Jobs Notification 2022: Apply Online for 326 Vacancies
NHM HP Jobs Notification 2022: Apply Online for 326 Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Counselor, MO, Multi Rehabilitation workers Vacancies
NHM HP Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 326 Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Counselor, MO, Multi Rehabilitation workers Posts has been released on the official website at nrhmhp.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Health Mission Himachal Pradesh can apply Online application on or before 2022-01-16.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Counselor, MO, Multi Rehabilitation workers|
|No. of Vacancies||326|
|Educational Qualification||Degree/ Diploma, D. Pharma, BAMS|
NHM HP Post Details
Lab Technician: 26 Posts
Pharmacist: 48 Posts
Counselor: 26 Posts
MO (AYUSH) RBSK (M-18)/(F-27): 45 Posts
Multi Rehabilitation Workers: 18 Posts
- Lab Technician: Degree/Diploma in DMLT from Recognized Institute.
- Pharmacist: Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from University or an Institution recognized by Central/State Govt. must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of HP.
- Counselor: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Social Work Sociology/Psychology with knowledge of Computer.
- MO (AYUSH) RBSK (M-18)/(F-27): BAMS + Working experience as MO (Ayush) 3 years and above.
- Multi Rehabilitation Workers: One and half year course of Multi Rehabilitation worker from a recognized institute.
- Lab Technician: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 8910/- per month
- Counselor: Rs. 9090/- per month
- MO (AYUSH) RBSK (M-18)/(F-27): Rs. 19125/- per month
- Multi Rehabilitation Workers: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Lab Technician: 45 years as of 1st January 2021
- Pharmacist: 45 years as of 1st January 2021
- Counselor: 45 years as of 1st January 2021
- MO (AYUSH) RBSK (M-18)/(F-27): 45 years as of 1st January 2021
- Multi Rehabilitation Workers: 45 years as of 1st January 2021
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/OBC
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Proficiency Tests, Other Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website nrhmhp.gov.in on or before 16th January 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 16th January 2022
Official Notification & Apply Online : Click Here