NHM, Karnataka Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 26 Regional Level Coordinators, Programme Manager, State SNCU clinical care co-ordinator, Laboratory Technicians, Senior Laboratory Technologist IRL Posts has been released on the official website at karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Health Mission, Karnataka can apply Online application on or before 2021-12-07.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Karnataka|
|Post Name||Regional Level Coordinators, Programme Manager, State SNCU clinical care co-ordinator, Laboratory Technicians, Senior Laboratory Technologist IRL|
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, MBA, MBBS, MD,12th Diploma, Graduate, M.SC, B.SC|
NHM, Karnataka Post Details
Regional Level Coordinators: 1 Post
Programme Manager: 1 Post
State SNCU clinical care co-ordinator: 1 Post
Laboratory Technicians: 2 Posts
Senior Laboratory Technologist IRL: 2 Posts
- Regional Level Coordinators: PG Qualification in any discipline of Social sciences/Social Work.
- Programme Manager: MBA in HR/Finance preference will be given to MBA in HR
- State SNCU clinical care coordinator: MBBS with MD Paediatrics/DCH or community Medicine.
- Laboratory Technicians: Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent OR Candidates with higher qualification (for example Graduates) shall be preferred.
- Senior Laboratory Technologist IRL: M.Sc. Medical Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology/ General Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemis try with or without DMLT OR B.Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemis try/ Chemistry/Life science with or without DMLT .
- Regional Level Coordinators: Rs. 22000/- Per month
- Programme Manager: Rs. 35000/- Per month
- State SNCU clinical care coordinator: Rs. 60000/- Per month
- Laboratory Technicians: Rs. 16100/- Per month
- Senior Laboratory Technologist IRL: Rs. 23500/- Per month
- Regional Level Coordinators: 40 years
- Programme Manager: 45 years
- State SNCU clinical care co-ordinator: 60 years
- Laboratory Technicians, Senior Laboratory Technologist IRL: 65 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website karunadu.karnataka.gov.in on or before 7th December 2021.
Notification Date: 1st December 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date:7th December 2021.