NIFT Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 20 Assistant, Nurse, Junior Assistants, Machine Mechanic, Lab Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nift.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute Of Fashion Technology Bhubaneswar can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-27.
|Organization Name||National Institute Of Fashion Technology Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Assistant, Nurse, Junior Assistant, Machine Mechanic, Lab Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, B. Sc, Diploma, 12th, 10th, ITI|
NIFT Bhubaneswar Post Details
Assistant (Finance & Accounts): 1 Post
Nurse: 1 Post
Junior Assistant: 1 Post
Machine Mechanic: 3 Posts
Lab Assistant: 7 Posts
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts): Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institution. Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institution.
- Nurse: B.Sc(Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute / Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University or Institute.
Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized Board or Council.
- Junior Assistant: Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.w. in Hindi. Computer proficiency which includes. Competency in MS Word/ applicable software for written/ mail correspondence. Competency in management of mail accounts. Candidates who have done diploma in Computers shall be given preferential weightage.
- Machine Mechanic: Full time two years Diploma after 10th from Recognised from ITI/NSTI/IDTR/IGTR/NCVT National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) or National Trade Certificate (NTC) in trade of Fitter/ Turner / Machinist/ Mechanic/ Tool & Die Maker (NSQF level 5). Full-time 3 years Diploma after 10th Mechanical engineering branch from AICTE approved institute /recognized Board/ University. Full-time three years Diploma after 10th from Recognised state/ central Board of Technical Education and Training in Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering /Instrumentation Technology. Full-time two-year Diploma after 10th from Recognized ITI/ NSTI / IDTR/ IGTR in Machinist/ Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance /Technician Mechatronics / Textile Mechatronics (NSQF level 5). Full-time two years Diploma after 12th from Recognised ITI/ NSTI /IDTR/ IGTR in Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics (NSQF level 5). Full-time six months NCVT certificate in Industrial Sewing Machine Technician (NSQF level 3).
- Lab Assistant: Full-time two-year Diploma/certificate after 10th (NSQF level 4 or 5) from any Govt. recognized institute / ITI in Additive Manufacturing Technician/turner- /fitter-machinist. Full-time one-year certificate (NSQF level 3 or 4) from any Govt. recognized institute/ITI in Leather Goods maker/ carpentry.
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts): Level-4
- Nurse: Level-4
- Junior Assistant: Level-4
- Machine Mechanic: Level-4
- Lab Assistant: Level-2
Age Limit: 27 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
Demand Draft for the requisite fee should be drawn in favor of “NIFT General Account”. Payable at Bhubaneswar.
SC/ST/PWD/Female: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 590/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on written Tests/ Skill/ Competency Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with the Applications in the prescribed format should be addressed to The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Bhubaneswar, NIFT Campus, Plot No.24, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024 send to the 27th December 2021.
Notification Date: 5th December 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 27th December 2021