NIMR Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 4 Research Assistants, Project Technician, Multi Tasking Staff Posts has been released on the official website at nimr.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Malaria Research can apply Walkin application on or before 2021-11-22.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Post Name||Research Assistant, Project Technician, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Graduate|
NIMR Post Details
Research Assistant: 1 Post
Project Technician: 2 Posts
Project Technician: 1 Post
- Research Assistant: Graduate degree in Science from a recognized university with 3 years work experience in the relevant subjects from a recognized institution Or Master’s degree in Science from a recognized university.
- Project Technician: High School or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one-year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board
- Project Technician: High school or equivalent
- Research Assistant: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Project Technician: Rs. 16000/- per month
- Project Technician: Rs. 15800/- per month
- Research Assistant: 33 years
- Project Technician: 25 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants Applire along with a Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates, Educational qualification, Proof of Date of birth, Experience certificates/testimonials, One-self attested recent passport size photograph, ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License, etc.), One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents., SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable., Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 8th November 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 22nd November 2021