NIT Sikkim Jobs Notification 2021: Apply Offline for 14 Technical Assistant, Superintendent, Technician, Junior Assistant, Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant Vacancies
NIT Sikkim Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 14 Technical Assistant, Superintendent, Technician, Junior Assistant, Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at nitsikkim.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Technology Sikkim can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-06.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Sikkim|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Superintendent, Technician, Junior Assistant, Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Educational Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Masters, 12th, 10th, ITI|
NIT Sikkim Post Details
Technical Assistant: 3 Posts
Superintendent: 1 Post
Technician: 2 Posts
Junior Assistant: 2 Posts
Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant: 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant: First-class or equivalent grade in B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. OR First Class Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil Engineering with an excellent academic record.
- Superintendent: First Class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline OR Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade Knowledge of Computer application viz., Word processing, Spread Sheet.
- Technician: Senior Secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in Electrical and equivalent trade or Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in Electrical and equivalent trade Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in Electrical or equivalent field from a Government recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
- Junior Assistant: Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant: Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board.
- Technical Assistant: Level-6
- Superintendent: Level-6
- Technician: Level-3
- Junior Assistant: Level-3
- Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant: Level-1
- Technical Assistant, Superintendent: 30 years
- Technician, Junior Assistant, Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant: 27 years
Demand Draft in favor of “DIRECTOR, NIT SIKKIM
GEN/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PWD/EWS: exempted Fee
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible may appear along with all self-attested enclosures in support of educational qualification, experience, category, documents, etc. must reach “The Registrar, NIT Sikkim, Barfung Block, Ravangla, South Sikkim – 737139, Sikkim (India) On or before 6th December 2021.
Notification Date: 5th Nvember2021.
Last Date: 6th December 2021
Notification Details : Click Here