Northern Railway Senior Resident Jobs Notification 2021 – 32 Posts, Walkin Dates, Application Form
|Latest Northern Railway Senior Resident Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Speciality/ Department||Anaesthesia, ENT, General Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, Obs & Gynae, Oncology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Radiology|
|Number of Posts||32|
|Walk-in-Interview Dates & Time||11th & 12th November 2021 from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit and Interview|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Northern Railway Senior Resident Vacancies
|Speciality/ Department||Category wise Vacancies|
|General Medicine||UR-5, OBC-4, ST-1|
|General Surgery||UR-1, OBC-4, ST-1|
|Obs & Gynae||OBC-1|
|Orthopaedics||OBC-1, UR-1, EWS-1|
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma recognized by MCI/ NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be DM or DNB oncology/ onco-surgery or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with 1-year experience in Oncology.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
- For Senior Resident selection in all specialties, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which 1 year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital (300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/ NBE accredited private hospital (300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of 1 year only.
- Registration: Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Delhi Medical Council (DMC)/ State Medical Council.
- For candidates not having Registration with Delhi Medical Council (DMC), they will have to apply to Delhi Medical Council for registration, before joining.
- The proof regarding the same will have to be submitted at the time of joining.
Northern Railway Senior Resident Pay Scale
Matrix Level – 11 (Rs.67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry-level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
Age should be considered as on the date of notification 26th October 2021 shall be as under
- For General/ UR candidates – 37 years and
- For OBC candidates – 40 years
- For SC/ ST candidates – 42 years
- 3 years of age relaxation is given in case of non-availability of candidates with the age limit.
Northern Railway Senior Resident Selection Process
Candidates need to produce certificates for the verification of documents, candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview.
Steps To Apply For Northern Railway Senior Resident Jobs 2021
- Visit the official site @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The Indian Railway home page will be displayed.
- Click on the News & Recruitments info tab.
- Then select the recruitment info panel.
- Search for the Engagement of Senior Residents post advt.
- Notice No. E/ Med/ SR/ 74/ 2021/ 03.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Check required qualifications.
- If eligible, attend the walk-in-interview for the Senior Resident post.
Northern Railway Senior Resident Interview Schedule
|Speciality/ Department||Date & Time of Walk-In-Interview|
|Anaesthesia||11th November 2021 from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Obs & Gynae|
|Oncology||12th November 2021 from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM|
Northern Railway Jobs 2021 Application Form, Notification, Walkin Venue
|Northern Railway Senior Resident Jobs Notification 2021 – Important Link|
|To download the Northern Railway Senior Resident Jobs Notification 2021 Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Venue to attend the Interview||Auditorium,1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi|